Tottenham v Anderlecht at The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Performance was not great but 2 cracking strikes Mousa has been incredible the last couple of weeks.
Scum sunday lets continue there week from hell with a smashing. COYS

This team is really something, huh? Half a year ago once they scored that equaliser we would have imploded and gone on to lose 3-1

Poch lost a lot of weight since he join us.
like i said
11011599_10153286153493505_3531575403086401903_n.jpg

_73902143_73902142.jpg

is he even the same man? #illuminati #conspiracy

I'm quietly confident about this year's team. Slow commute home due to an American football game here tonight, left when it was 1-1, quite pleased to see a 2-1 result.

Apart from the first 10mins thought we played well first half, some really nice quick one two's and movement from the boys only to be let down by some shit passing. I don't know what his preferred position is but Ali was poor tonight, looked out of place and couldn't pass for shit, suppose this is what we have to expect on occasions for a young lad still learning his trade. Trippier, is still a bit shit, thought he was supposed to be an amazing crosser of the ball?? Yet to see it.
As usual Kane put a shift in tonight and took his goal well. His goal was karma too, as that cheating fat cunt who gave away the foul on Lamela was off the pitch having is fake injury seen to. Lamela was also excellent again, this kid is probably one of our hardest working players. Thought Jan was our MOTM, not sure if he was at fault for their goal (need to see it again) but on first look thought he was Davies man and he clearly didn't get a shout from Davies as it looked like Jan let it run to Lloris. Thought Mason looked great too, he is a very brave passer and looks to play a forward ball as first option. Great to see Onomah brought on again when the game is still in the balance, he played a part in the build up to the goal so this should boost his confidence.
What. A. Goal. Moussa!!
We are a team that is probably 70% there, I trust this team to put a shift in and give it their all and with Son, Bentaleb, Mason to come back into the team this should push things on. Good result, top of the group.
Now let's smash the scum.

Back
Top Bottom