Tottenham v Barcelona (Next Gen) #1882TFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Getting all my public transport ducks in a row:
321gQ.jpg

Time to wake up! (1:31am London time)
7iplU.jpg

My flight is still on!
NZCL6.jpg

Look! A Plane! My plane!
3oANe.jpg

Victoria achieved!
X54hz.jpg

Things you see while walking to the piss-up.
csYYk.jpg

Went shopping for books. Nothing here about victims (us, at Stoke).
DtyFU.jpg

Almost there!
9vXiI.jpg

Here's what I bought, in case Kalyl bored me to tears during our day shift.
Q4q7C.jpg

More money falling through my fingertips. If someone wants to buy a handful of those £1 keyrings and ship them to Lithuania, get in touch.
pjGR9.jpg

Where magic happens (when not at Bricklayers, I suppose)
6GcwU.jpg

White Hart Lane!
BMhYU.jpg

Thanks, boys!
1IIyI.jpg

Vilnius, the next morning.
lIwDe.jpg

Re: Match thread: Tottenham v Barcelona (Next Gen) #1882 #18

15, row 12, seat 152.

Aaaaahhhj so gutted I have to work late on Thursday do can't make it down. After my last horrific experience at the Norwich game I really needed this to restore my faith in our support. Will try to watch out for you all on Eurosport if I get the chance.

So fucking gutted to miss this, if it'd been a week earlier I'd have had the best night of the year.

Fuck commitments planned 3 years in advance

Is there any way anyone that's gonna be watching on Eurosport could record it and upload it on the interwebs somewhere?

I haven't got Eurosport but I wanna hear how loud we sound on TV and see what the commentators have to say about it. I'm sad like that.

I'm recording it Smolik! I'll try and upload a 720p version of it on the Friday afternoon.

EDIT: I mean I won't do that. That will be illegal. :ossie:

As a programme collector/nerd I'm hoping a programme will be produced for this game..
I doubt it though..
Was there a programme for the NextGen game against Liverpool last year?

I also think we should knock up some online 'song sheets' for the foreigners and new peoples.

Back
Top Bottom