Tottenham v Barcelona (Next Gen) #1882TFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[centre]
rH208.jpg
[/centre]

at what point do we acknowledge the part the Ultras/1882 movement is playing in our Youth development's downfall??

P2 L2 F0 A3... doesn't make pretty reading!

Inglethorpe out... we're a fucking CURSE!

Other than that, AWESOME FUCKING EFFORT EVERYONE! Proud to be a Spurs fan!

(the first bit was poorly disguised irony... I just hope the atmosphere at the Lane for the REST of the season takes a leaf out of last night's book!) Winning isn't everything... atmosphere, belonging and togetherness, through thick AND thin is what it's all about!

...well, that and the Hokey-Cokey... Oi!

I thought I was going to die this morning, genuinely can't ever remember being that hungover, think I may have thrown up some of my organs.

Cracking night though, loved it when we got the 'Modeste, Modeste, Modeste is on fire' song going, apparently he was there watching aswell

1882 said:
at what point do we acknowledge the part the Ultras/1882 movement is playing in our Youth development's downfall??

P2 L2 F0 A3... doesn't make pretty reading!

Goals for ZERO? I've celebrated about a dozen!

HarryHotspur said:
Didn't really take many photos last night, got this during an oh when the spurs...

[instagram]http://instagr.am/p/PiWa9Tk2-N/[/instagram]
about the only picture I've seen myself in, albeit only my arm!

Back
Top Bottom