Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All these negative nancies. Sorry but we are winning every match the rest of the year 3+-2 fucking treble incoming deal with it.

giphy.gif
That's exactly what I said to all the moaning Minnies who complained about the result. Mind you, don't know what that will do to my blood pressure!

Too end to end against shit teams. We just about outscoring them. Maybe at 3 which just needed to calm down. Great free kick but we just seem to throw our full backs forward and lose the ball. Isn't a need to score another although we definitely should have. Just keep the ball. Game was over until we made it one

The score hugely flattered the opposition
just like last week

Could have scored 6 easily

You really think Levy would entertain replacing half the team??
May not necessarily buy players but he will certainly cull a few by the summer....
Said on the other thread I think City will defiantly approach us about a CH in January and i seriously think Eriksen will be part of a trade with some other player in January too....
I’d say Jose’s scouts are looking at every possible player who might be available in January, weather it buying or swapping, this could be the busiest January since Redknapps first season!!

May not necessarily buy players but he will certainly cull a few by the summer....
Said on the other thread I think City will defiantly approach us about a CH in January and i seriously think Eriksen will be part of a trade with some other player in January too....
I’d say Jose’s scouts are looking at every possible player who might be available in January, weather it buying or swapping, this could be the busiest January since Redknapps first season!!
I love it when people do stuff defiantly, seems to happen a lot on the internet.

I have been saying Spurs have to be better than 12 men to win, as the referees are anti-Tottenham and have been for many years since Sky backed Woolwich. Under Poch Spurs were not looking likely recently, but the great style José has instilled in the same team and revival of Dele Alli now gets Tottenham the results and overcomes rotten officiating against Spurs.

Well done José and team!

No Sammy, they're not.

In fact, Sanchez is the only one who can defend properly. Well, Davies too.
Did you miss the last minute tackle by Jan In the box? You could have the best defence in the world but unless you have a decent DM playing they will always get to exposed , the Wanyama or Dembele or 16/17 season in this team now and we would walk the league if it started when Jose was appointed

Did you miss the last minute tackle by Jan In the box? You could have the best defence in the world but unless you have a decent DM playing they will always get to exposed , the Wanyama or Dembele or 16/17 season in this team now and we would walk the league if it started when Jose was appointed
No I saw it, in much the same way I noticed Toby baby sitting him for a lot of the game.

Thanks to his Pace Dav is our only defender who doesn't need someone close alongside him

Gazza is a championship GK at best. DDG and others would have saved the FK, easily. If you take a look at the goal again, you will see he fails to take the correct position and when he finally dives he pulls his hands rather than full extension. Same mistake with the 1st goal with Olympiakos - he dives and instead of extending both his hands, he pulls them back. Check both videos.
Yeah right
Being a keepers simple right?
Like saving penalties

Back
Top Bottom