Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see the same a lot on here do about our flaws.... but man do I like winning games. Jose can win every game by 1 goal with us conceding at the end... and I'll be super happy.

Do I take it that Alderweireld doesn’t want to leave now? And would that decision have anything to do with no one coming in for him last Summer? He’s past it now and his backtracking on social media is sick making. Ship him out in January to Sheffield Utd or Watford. He’s become a liability, and one of the reasons our defence is so shit.

I hate Hershey chocolate.......now if it was Ghiradelli chocolate
👍
That’s where Eddie has been going wrong. I’ll write Ghiradelli down, but I won’t be abseiling down from your chimney tops to deliver either. I wouldn’t want to alarm you. I’m still reasonably presentable in my best clothes, but not sadly covered in soot outside a bedroom window in Romford. I can think of more romantic situations.

EKpwu_aWsAIKbFn

I absolutely agree with his first point. It’s easy to blame the goals on the defense but after a few missed opportunities on counters, it was obvious our attacking players were gassed.

Instead of looking for another goal, it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to slow the game down in the oppositions end and kill some time

Back
Top Bottom