Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele and Bale have to start. Both in form and look hungry.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bale - Dele - Son
Kane

tenor.gif
0-0

I mean, give dele a shot for gods sake. What else do we have to lose?

Bale I’m not even worried about he is nailed on.
I thought Bale was nailed on to start last week against West Ham.

He was only the best player on the pitch for the 45 minutes he was on, though, so probably a good decision to not start him and lose to West Ham instead.

giphy.gif

Ashley Westwood is going to run a clinic on Ndombele and PEH. Dude is the best English player of his generation. /s

If we don't win this then he needs to be sacked ASAP. If we win, he needs to be sacked ASAP.

Let’s go 4/4/2 with Vinnie and Kane up top and Bale , Dele, Hjojberg and Ndombele in midfield! Son can come on second half against tired legs if needed!

I think only one of them 2 as they they are not the hardest running at tracking back or pressing although does it randomly. Especially with just PEH whose looked knackered and TND in CM. Lamela deserves to start as been playing ok recently and you he’ll get injured again so best use him now. O

Back
Top Bottom