Tottenham v Burnley(Wembley). 15th 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you mean “a” prick Mick?

Thick illiterate cunt
No Baz, I meant a childish one. You know the sort, the ones who rather than resolve arguments, simply seek to escalate them.
It's much simpler for you to see this as being all my fault, than to consider that it might possibly be you that might be the one with a problem. I'm done with this, life's too short for this kind of nonsense.
Enjoy your Christmas.

Bugger me. Topics of the 21st Century which have elicited debate that brings out the worst in people:

Islamic Fundamentalism
Brexit
The Trans Debate
Moussa Sissoko
Yeah, it's funny how he's gone from being a player who sparked so much discussion to being one who we are no longer entitled to have any kind of discussion about.

Sissoko is still a bit shit, and that shouldn't be up for debate! He is living proof that you *can* polish a turd.

His uptick in form can be traced back to the Cardiff game, where, upon the ball ricocheting off him, he managed to get two touches on it before it flew into one of his teammates, who managed to control it. A successful move. He obviously heard me shouting COME ON TWINKLETOES! and the resulting confidence boost is clearly responsible. So, you're welcome.

No Baz, I meant a childish one. You know the sort, the ones who rather than resolve arguments, simply seek to escalate them.
It's much simpler for you to see this as being all my fault, than to consider that it might possibly be you that might be the one with a problem. I'm done with this, life's too short for this kind of nonsense.
Enjoy your Christmas.
Baz -This bloke you can read like a book, he sticks his ore in and really stirs it up and then pulls out:
Got booted from SC because he was a dickhead and continues it on here.
Walkie Talkie man has been outed previously and has been dealt with by current and late posters on this forum. He has something up his arse, might be a dag!

Enjoy your Christmas.

I will resist the urge to remind you that it was you who dug be out first but I agree it’s gone far enough so I hope you and yours have a good Xmas

Would help if we knock those cunts out tomorrow night though especially with a winning goal from S#####o

I will resist the urge to remind you that it was you who dug be out first but I agree it’s gone far enough so I hope you and yours have a good Xmas

Would help if we knock those cunts out tomorrow night though especially with a winning goal from S#####o
That will make me happy too, particularly for him to score. He seems to be a confidence player so if it motivates him to play better then there is no possible downside.

Bugger me. Topics of the 21st Century which have elicited debate that brings out the worst in people:

Islamic Fundamentalism
Brexit
The Trans Debate
Moussa Sissoko

Well i for one would llike to wish Islamic fundamentalists everywhere a happy & peaceful Christmas and hope Mother Christmas brings their kids everything they could have wished for as long as they weren't made in Europe.

No opinion on Sissoko though.

Back
Top Bottom