Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else notice this? In the close-up replay on Sky of Sterling's goal yesterday at 6.28 you can see that as Tripps jumps for the header he gets an elbow in the back from Sterling - enough to make him misjudge his header.
Interesting I never picked up on that but it would certainly excuse an element of the fuck up.

Last night was awful. Truly awful. I'm going to sound like a far right lunatic but the stadium was full of tourists from all over the place. The concourse was like being stuck at Heathrow. Popcorn, sweets, every accent under the sun - except English. People openly talking about how they liked Chelsea and United. I was sat next to a row of Chinese eating their way through various oriental delicacies, playing on their phones, and on the other side Yanks trying really hard to behave how they thought European football fans should. I ended up moving to the 'home' corner where at least there were some people interested in Tottenham and the game. I desperately hope that WHL is going to be full of genuine Tottenham fans. #AMF

All of the above I too have seen ( too often ) @ Wembley. What drives this though. The product being non competitive or the stadium ? Or is it both.

tenor.gif

Seriously, God save me from the type of cretin we are getting at Wembley.
Wandering up and down rows looking for their seats.
Half scarves ffs!
In and out stuffing their faces.
Oriental fans with no clue as to what was going on.
Hordes of idiots taking non stop selfies.
People on their phones all game.

And you're not even allowed to kill them.

I genuinely despise the place now.

Yep, sums it up for me - hence why I haven't been able to force myself there this season. Had a gutful of it last season. Cunts constantly stuffing their faces with overpriced shite is beyond me - can't 'starve' for two fucking hours. Give me strength.

Back
Top Bottom