Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
My first thread this season you cuntz.

Anyway season is over. Just experiment new formations and player combinations. Let’s pray to Odin we will score another goal until the end of the season.

Couldn't care less. Will watch it because it's Tottenham, but this season can fuck off.

Not even bothered about watching this, got me thinking no matter how bad it got under poch I would watch regardless , it seems Jose has just threw the towel in this season already, injuries haven’t been fair to us but people pay a lot of money to follow this club and Jose is played a shit load to manage us, if he can’t be bothered with the rest of the season why should we ?

Building for next year starts here.

I’ll be gutted if Troy doesn’t get some minutes. I get that he’s not put it in in training or he’s friends with a wrong ‘un or whatever but he knows where the goal is.

Keep Tanganga in. He’s going to be needed next year.

Coco has been one of my favourites for a few years, but what I saw against RBL was a lot of effort and little quality.

Dele needs a rest / to be dropped. Ineffective again I’m afraid.

I’ve never had a bad word to say about either of them. But I think I’ve seen enough now.

I’m not going to bother to suggest a line up because I don’t know which 4 players will report with injuries between now and then.

I’ll still be singing on Sunday though.

Love the shirt.
COYS.

Edit:
Didn’t see Kekerinho Kekerinho ’s thread. Merge/delete please Admin Admin .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom