Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely shit today, awful all round. Changes must be made as that was just shocking and embarrassing.

Poch‘s fault. Stubborn decisions from Poch cost us this game. Shambles.

Every player and the manager should hang there head in shame at home to relegation fodder ! Fuck off you stupid fucking cunts the lot of you are cunts! Spineless fucking performance and typical spurs think we will walk it with a half assed performance

Absolutely shocking. Fucking suspected it too from the way we did fuck all in the first 20mins. They just come out all slow and casual in the first half, get caught, and this time no fight back. Bollocks to the lot of em. Sickening result. Poch lots to account for too

Well there you go. That's why I was unhappy with our transfer window. We've been shit for quite a while now and making little changes here and there wont solve anything. We are long overdue for a wholesale overhaul of this team but this season wont be it. Our top 4 chances don't look very good.

When the post mortem begins after this performance can we please criticise everyone concerned and not just the players. Management have to be held to account as well. I am disappearing to an Irish pub where the locals have never heard of football and drowning myself in a sea of tears and Guinness. I shall attempt to read all your comments upon my return...if I can still see.
One of the many benefits of living in rural Ireland is that no-one gives a shit about the game....... :( 😎

Owls fan here watching the match. Love to see steve snake Bruce fekin fail but you have no teeth. Nice approach play but it's too fancy, passing along the back line but nothing to really test the newcastle goalkeeper. You never looked like getting a goal.

At what point do we start to question Poch's tactics vs bus parkers? Plan B is simply plan A with subs. VAR/Mike Dean fucking woeful today but still better than our movement and tactics. Kane looks a shadow of his former self.

Fuck the PL, fuck VAR, fuck Mike Dean, fuck Steve Bruce, fuck Joelinton, fuck Harry and fuck Lucas. While we're at it, fuck life as well... Oh wait, we all did that since the day we started supporting fucking Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Back
Top Bottom