Tottenham v Pacos de Ferreira (1945 GMT) UCL 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did try it on, but they didn't have the S/M one. I don't really suit hats, but have got my £15 voucher to spend, and it's reversible:)
Was going to spend my voucher in the shop, but apparently (according to one of the assistants) it's only for online sales.

I know they aren't glamorous matches but I've really enjoyed Europa last season and this one tonight. It's nice to watch Spurs, with a bit of a rotated side, mostly play good football and win.

Fun viewing for me tonight and that's all you can really ask for.

That's correct. And you can't use £5.99 of it towards postage like last year, so your free £15 voucher costs £5.99 to use.

Nice one Daniel.
It's currently £4.99 - but don't worry, if your experience is anything like mine, you'll load up your basket, go to the checkout, apply the code, click 'checkout' and nothing will happen. Then you'll phone the Spurs Shop, wait for several minutes and then order everything via them. Finally you'll give her your discount code and she'll tell you the code is still in your online basket, so you'll have to clear the basket, close the browser and call back in half an hour.

So you won't have to pay for delivery, because you can't buy anything, anyway, anyhow :)

Nice one Daniel.

Last edited:
It was 30,215 according to Jim White. It seemed like more to me
Bear in mind the entire upper tiers were closed (the 500's & 800's). I remarked that stewarding those areas will have been a great job. They just sat & watched the game and got paid to do it!

Back
Top Bottom