Tottenham v Pacos de Ferreira (1945 GMT) UCL 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VICTORY!

mKDFbw1.jpg
E9vGT-mVcAAnnv9

Your next challenge ...

From what Ali Gold said, it's pretty unlikely there'll be any more transfer incomings apart from perhaps a cheap back up striker to challenge Scarlett.

I think this will roughly be our first XI in PL and ECL once players have settled in:

PL XI:

35aLOpn.png

ECL XI:

L3bSkCy.png

Are people happy with this, or do you feel Levy didn't do enough?
Nowhere near enough

But completely predictable

From what Ali Gold said, it's pretty unlikely there'll be any more transfer incomings apart from perhaps a cheap back up striker to challenge Scarlett.

I think this will roughly be our first XI in PL and ECL once players have settled in:

PL XI:

35aLOpn.png

ECL XI:

L3bSkCy.png

Are people happy with this, or do you feel Levy didn't do enough?

Not quite enough for me. Bryan, Golini and Romero are really good signings but I think we really need to get another RB (Tomiyasu) as Doherty just doesn’t look good enough. I would have liked another striker or attacker plus another CM.

Sissoko, Aurier and probably 1-2 others need to be gone also. That would be a good window on the path to a rebuild, right now it feels unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom