Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are over-reliant on Eriksen in creativity department only Lamela is another creative player capable of picking a pass to unlock a packed defense. Alli and Son as usual look absolutely clueless with ball.

Can the welsh Trippier for once cross to his teammate?
Dele is very, very creative with the ball and always looking to create chances. Problem is the movement around him and the way West Ham are set up

So today's scapegoat because we've not scored after 35 minutes against a team who have come to just stand on their 18 yard box is...Davies!

Let's hope he sets up a Kane hat-trick and scores himself just to highlight the fickle melts!

We are over-reliant on Eriksen in creativity department only Lamela is another creative player capable of picking a pass to unlock a packed defense. Alli and Son as usual look absolutely clueless with ball.

Can the welsh Trippier for once cross to his teammate?

Alli and Son look clueless with the ball!!

Kidding

:pochshock2:

1. Sissoko always looks so nervous to have the ball.

2. Crossing needs to improve.

3. Mike Dean has made numerous poor calls already. The two high foot calls should have gone in our favour.

I'm at Wembley can we please make a chant to Crystal Waters - Gypsy woman - YOU'RE HOMELESS

“Show me the Spammers’ own home. A home they don’t always need to rent.

They used to have a home about two seasons ago, but the bulldozers came and went.

And now the homeless roam, through bubbles, sleaze and groans.

They need the Hubble Telescope to see their own team.

Show me the Spammers’ own home.”

Back
Top Bottom