Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally good point and I get it but West ham I don't really consider true rivals. Do the media seem to hype it more in the last five or six years than previously?

There are 2 types of rivals. The teams near us in the league are rivals for position. The second kind are the clubs that are geographically near us. Woolwich and Chelsea fall into both categories and Spammers just the second. However if you live anywhere near london then you will probably know a fan of most London teams and thus it matters more when you beat them and is horrible when you lose to them. Spammers have beaten us in the League cup and in 2 important away matches over the past couple of years and we need to win this one. If I had a choice it is more important to beat Woolwich or Chelsea but I would rather beat Spammers than say swansea.

Yes. It was another London derby in the 90’s. I recall bigger coverage before a match with the old Wimbledon. I think it became bigger as more Spurs moved into old West Ham areas and a lot of our support coming from the Harlow area in the tip of Essex
Wellllll.... everyone's convinced themselves it's just another game against a nobody team and it doesn't really matter
.. the players are merely obliging with our apparent indifference! Happy NOW?

Make no mistake... It FUCKING MATTERS!
Call me small time for caring... but right now I'm cunting livid... against THOSE RACIST CUNTS... fuck them. They're rivals I wanna beat SO MUCH... I'm not 'beneath' caring... I fucking care...
Go and ignore tge next few games, safe in your superior indifference until the next Champions League GLAMOUR tie against Juventus if you're so ABOVE a local London derby....

Fucking COME ON YOU SPURS FFS!

Back
Top Bottom