Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's only 4 points ffs, Liverpool are playing city next without Coutinho aswell so are definitely losing... I'm confident we will finish above the dippers

Give it a rest they came with a gameplan and executed it pretty well not alot fell for us fully deserved 3 points not a bad performance always gonna be a tough ask after a hectic schedule and a long trip vacl from Swansea on a heavy pitch.

The same tactic that Swansea, West Brom, Burnley and Watford also employed and we have no response. If it was a one off the you may have a point but there is a pattern here.

Seriously what game was Poch watching that he waited til the 74th minute to take off the useless lump Sissocko, there was no need for us to start with 2 dm in this game anyway and I think the whole world could see after the first 20 minutes west ham weren't going to come at us at all.

Again, if you're coming to Wembley, why wouldn't you just do what West Brom, West Ham, Swansea all did and sit back? If you try and play us at our game (Stoke, Southampton, Liverpool) we'll obliterate you.

We'll probably see similar from Everton in a Big Sam masterclass.
These teams do it to everyone. Not just us.
It’s not just the bottom dwellers either.
Burnley did it and Man U do it.
It’s the other side of possesion based football denies opposition the ball therefore less opportunity to score.
Don’t let in any goals you cannot lose but may have the chance to steal one at the end.
Let’s not make out it’s a tactic employed by teams in trouble becuase Herbert Chapman, Bertie Mee, George Graham and , I mention just those for obvious reasons, were successful at it.
Is there any coincidence that the managers are/were Pulis, Pardew, Clement, Moyes, Allardyce and Dyche.
The only exception being Mourinho whos not British.

That’s really where Hodgson should get a little credit.

A "Hammer Blow" (kill me) but let's take some positives:

1 - Obiang's goal was a once-in-a-lifetime rocket. Fair play, he plays for an awful team so deserves it. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
2 - Kane looked strung out by the flu he's had. Understand why he was largely rested for Swansea.
3 - Son's equaliser. Woof! The least we deserved.
4 - We always struggle against teams who sit deep and do little else. If only we had a home stadium...
5 - We'll crush AFC Wimbledon at the weekend!

Last edited:
He has one of the most valuable squads in world football. Geniuses adapt to the challenges posed in front of them but Poch is severely lacking when it comes to the low block tactic.
The fuck!!!!!! . Its his fucking genius that has made it one of the most valuable squads in world football. Thats the fucking point.

Fucking cheats. Cunts.
More than any other team we have faced.
Male, 28 Profile Page Member Since:7 Jul 2016
BROCKVILLE was last seen: Viewing thread Tottenham v West Ham, 1m ago
8388.jpg

I dunno... maybe it's the Danny Dyer pic... maybe you should change your avatar... 'cos summit don't smell right BRUVAAAAAAAAAA!

Back
Top Bottom