Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How could anyone with eyes see how utterly shit Sissoko was? Its not just all the things I said before, cant shoot, cant pass, cant defend cand find or see space and so on. Even his short passes half the time are hit badly - too hard, too short, behind, in front of the target. So the next man has to check or stretch or whatever.

Believe me, I wish I didn't dislike him so much but he brings absolutely nothing to the team. Saying he gets forward or tries hard is nowhere near enough., Raziak got forward. Andy Booth tried hard. It's like praising an electrician whose wiring burned your house down for wiring the plug properly.
Dier was far more shit tonight but dont let that stop you

What a frustrating game. Happy with at least a point but wanted more.

Then to put me back on earth I looked out the window of my bedroom and saw that the daycare center across the road was burning down to the ground. Thankfully it is not a night service one so no little kids there this time of night.

Puts things like bad football games into perspective.

Inside insurance job I reckon... #rememberArchwaysteel:levyeyes:

But yes... joking aside, I get your point... Awful thing to happen... just don't expect too much sympathy on here... especially after that result!

This quote from (K)noble says it all. Awful team....

"......Pedro should shoot a bit more but he doesn't get forward. We were told to sit in front of the back five and not go anywhere!"

Players can have a bad game and so can a manager. Poch had a howler today. Waited too long to make the change and persists with playing sissoko. People have a go at sissoko but he doesn't pick the team. How the fuck did lamela not start over him. Sissoko is a complete donkey and slows every move down. Seriously how the fuck can he be picked!!!

How could anyone with eyes see how utterly shit Sissoko was? Its not just all the things I said before, cant shoot, cant pass, cant defend cand find or see space and so on. Even his short passes half the time are hit badly - too hard, too short, behind, in front of the target. So the next man has to check or stretch or whatever.

Believe me, I wish I didn't dislike him so much but he brings absolutely nothing to the team. Saying he gets forward or tries hard is nowhere near enough., Raziak got forward. Andy Booth tried hard. It's like praising an electrician whose wiring burned your house down for wiring the plug properly.

Totally agree. He is not good enough. Offers absolutely nothing, can not pick a pass, never seems to have the ball under control and offers nothing going forward.

For all his work rate we might as well get a spurs fan on the pitch who can sprint and run 6 minute miles.

Guy is absolute Garbage

No player stood out tonight. None were brilliant, and none were awful. The whole team was just below par until we went 1-0 down.
Disappointing for a London derby though.

Inside insurance job I reckon... #rememberArchwaysteel:levyeyes:

But yes... joking aside, I get your point... Awful thing to happen... just don't expect too much sympathy on here... especially after that result!
I wasn't looking for any. :dierpochhug:

Totally agree. He is not good enough. Offers absolutely nothing, can not pick a pass, never seems to have the ball under control and offers nothing going forward.

For all his work rate we might as well get a spurs fan on the pitch who can sprint and run 6 minute miles.

Guy is absolute Garbage

Lamela for me again offered little

Alan smiths commentary at 1-0.

“That’s the best scenario for the neutral”

Fucking sky and playing teams like West Ham every week bar the top 6 is making watch the Prem very boring/infuriating this season.

I've just realised that Alan Smith is an anagram for Anal M Shit.

I think I'll use this moniker from now on instead, and cordially invite you all to join me.

:ossie:

Back
Top Bottom