Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont think we can criticise West Ham for trying not to lose the game. In a way it shows how much they respect us and realise their inferiority.

Why not try supporting our players ya spiteful, bitter old git.
that must be your attempt at irony
Sissoko was utterly dreadful in that game, you could fill a training manual with the things he did wrong and how to learn from them.

so please feel free to wedge your advice, with its pathetic ageist crap, wherever causes you the most discomfort

Alan smiths commentary at 1-0.

“That’s the best scenario for the neutral”

Fucking sky and playing teams like West Ham every week bar the top 6 is making watch the Prem very boring/infuriating this season.
I honestly prefer watching Russian or Arabic commentary because of this shit

Sissoko didn't have a good game - it was probably his worst performance of the season to be honest. Considering he's probably been a 7/10 this season, his performance today was about a 4/10. Passing was very slow, didn't make any of his runs but his defensive work was once again good.

I just wonder if Poch could turn him into a holding midfielder who simply doesn't move away from the half way line and stays within a triangle of the centre halves. Don't run forward, don't take any more than 2 touches on the ball, simply win it back with strength and pass it to a better player. His defensive work is the best part of his game. Only issue is that he has Dier and Wanyama ahead of him.

He was confident enough to start Llorente on Tuesday as well as Lamela/Son/Eriksen/Dele - yet went surprisingly defensive for a home game against West Ham where they didn't have a shot until the 75th minute.

When it was clear on the 20th minute that a defensive midfielder simply wasn't needed - he should have had an idea on bringing one of Winks or Dembele on or even Lamela.
Waste a sub in the 20th minute? Nah

I agree perhaps at the start of the second half we put Winks on but 20th minute no way.

Sissoko didn't have a good game - it was probably his worst performance of the season to be honest. Considering he's probably been a 7/10 this season, his performance today was about a 4/10. Passing was very slow, didn't make any of his runs but his defensive work was once again good.

I just wonder if Poch could turn him into a holding midfielder who simply doesn't move away from the half way line and stays within a triangle of the centre halves. Don't run forward, don't take any more than 2 touches on the ball, simply win it back with strength and pass it to a better player. His defensive work is the best part of his game. Only issue is that he has Dier and Wanyama ahead of him.
Sissoko 7/10 this season, sorry what? He is fucking useless week in week out. Any game he makes a few passes that find a white shirt people have a wank about it and go on about how good he was, when in reality Sissokos 'good' performances are still worse than any other squad members bad ones. The guy is just a waste of a shirt number and needs to be replaced.

Next time I deliberately spell a players name wrong ie Sissokohno as a joke ie Sissoko oh no I will explain it for you old fella. A point several normal got and liked in an earlier post

“A point several normal got”

I rest my case you thick cunt

His first touch isn’t good enough to be the water carrier you describe

Back
Top Bottom