Fan Activism for charity thread. Tottenham Versus Brighton Nov 1st pay per view.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will you pay the PPV charge

• yes

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • no (inc streamers)

Votes: 91 82.7%

• Total voters
6IJNe.jpg

I am not effected by this so I won't vote in the poll to skew the results from those that actually are involved in this but I would say no and I am not sure why anyone would.

Why not donate to charity and watch the game? How does denying yourself the enjoyment, assuming you enjoy watching the games, help the charity?

If you can't afford to pay £15 to watch and £15 to charity then I think you are probably ok to not donate this time and wait until you are in a better spot financially to donate then.

I am not effected by this so I won't vote in the poll to skew the results from those that actually are involved in this but I would say no and I am not sure why anyone would.

Why not donate to charity and watch the game? How does denying yourself the enjoyment, assuming you enjoy watching the games, help the charity?

If you can't afford to pay £15 to watch and £15 to charity then I think you are probably ok to not donate this time and wait until you are in a better spot financially to donate then.

It's about protesting the cost to stream such games.... £15 each is a rip off once factored on top of the rest of the montly subscription fees.

I’m all for giving to charity but in this instance it’s the thieving, greedy cunts at Sky and BT who should be doing it, not members of the public in this difficult period.

Thankfully, good quality streams are easy to come by and are always linked on here so no one should miss out.

It's about protesting the cost to stream such games.... £15 each is a rip off once factored on top of the rest of the montly subscription fees.

Ok that makes more sense.

I thought it was a charity needs the money more than Spurs thing.

Thinke we should choose a suitable charity to bung our £15 at instead

One of tottenhams charity patners who do a fantastic job

Did you miss this thread? Started this afternoon.

The 2 ideas aren't mutually exclusive, of course. I just think it's one of life's coincidences that two similar threads are started on the very day that the Geordies already did it!

It's never shameful to nick a good idea, imo.

Did you miss this thread? Started this afternoon.

The 2 ideas aren't mutually exclusive, of course. I just think it's one of life's coincidences that two similar threads are started on the very day that the Geordies already did it!

It's never shameful to nick a good idea, imo.
Brilliant idea am season ticket holder so don't know how it works but I will bung a tenner good man.

Brilliant idea am season ticket holder so don't know how it works but I will bung a tenner good man.
Not sure it actually would work - It's currently just an idea, testing out the water to see who's interested. It would go nowhere unless Spurs were to agree to it and I don't have a contact in their marketing dept.

Did you get a £10 Spurs shop gift voucher, as a ST holder?

Not sure it actually would work - It's currently just an idea, testing out the water to see who's interested. It would go nowhere unless Spurs were to agree to it and I don't have a contact in their marketing dept.

Did you get a £10 Spurs shop gift voucher, as a ST holder?
I did.

Back
Top Bottom