Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Brighton.jpg

Happy St George's Day.
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Without sounding TOO optimistic, this is our easiest 3 points of the remaining games we have.

Saw a few things about Hughton completely losing the dressing room. Some say they have something to fight for and this'll make it harder for us (as if we don't have anything to play for) - but this is also a Brighton side who had something to play for last week at home to Cardiff and fucking lost 0-2.

Hopefully we hear some good news on Winks and Sissoko in the week though I feel we could probably get away with them missing this and being back for a harder game against West Ham next weekend

Lloris
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Walker-Peters - Eriksen - Dier - Dele - Davies
Son - Llorente
I would probably go with that

Give Vertonghen a nice rest after giving Alderweireld a rest against Huddersfield last week. Bring in KWP like we did against Huddersfield and give Davies another start under his belt (with the idea of giving Rose the start against West Ham).

Eriksen and Dele simply need to keep playing games and Dier back in again for match fitness with Wanyama being rested for West Ham at the weekend. If Winks is available, I'd bring him in for Dier for this one, if not, then no worries.

Think under the lights, big important game, we could once again see another 4-0.

COYS

I think if we offered them a 2-0 defeat they'd bite our hands off. Get a couple of goals up early on then save our energy for West Ham. They'll wanna save all theirs for Newcastle at home.

Has 0-0 or 1-1 written all over it, especially after Brighton just pulled it off against Wolves. Hope I'm proven wrong.

They lost a couple of players to injury and had several more on their last legs. I can honestly see them literally writing this game off. It's the pragmatic thing to do.

Must win game - but with the run of fixtures we have playing every 3 or 4 days I think Poch will rotate inmost games :

Midweek - Brighton
Weekend - Wham
Midweek - Ajax
Weekend - Bournemouth (a)
Midweek - Ajax (a)
weekend - Everton

with Son being out of the first Ajax game, I can see him being played but maybe Janssen coming in for Moura. Or if we thought we could rest Eriksen for a game it might be this one. With whoever is rested being on the bench to call on if needed

Equally to rest others this could be the game to play Skipp and/orKWP

After this game we might rotate one or two each game but it will always be pretty muc.h our strongest team to get the wins we need.

hopefully Winks and Sissoko available either for Brighton ( but we probably don't need them) or Wham where we want to start playing our stronger teams

I have a bad feeling about this game. We must win it if we want to get the top 4. My XI:

---------------------Lloris
KWP-----Foyth-----------Davinson------Davies
-----.---Wanyama--------Skipp
Son-----------------Dele--------------------Lucas
--------------------Llorente

Quite a few tickets still available.

Yep, seems loads of season ticket holders dont fancy this game, even in the much sought after South Stand.

Really not surprised they arent selling. A tad short of 70 quid in the Southstand to see Brighton ffs. !! To me these are around £20 to £30 too expensive across the board. I don't suppose it helps it is on the box (I think).

So, if the ST holder who puts the ticket up for exchange doesn't get a taker, they don't get any cash back. I wonder if they can think, "oh bollox", I will pop along to the game then, or once you have offered up for exchange, it is gone..

I mean, we should be winning this.... they’re quite poor, we’re at home and have won all 3 games there without conceding. Hopefully give a chance for winks/Sissoko and Dier to recover!

3-0

Yep, seems loads of season ticket holders dont fancy this game, even in the much sought after South Stand.

Really not surprised they arent selling. A tad short of 70 quid in the Southstand to see Brighton ffs. !! To me these are around £20 to £30 too expensive across the board. I don't suppose it helps it is on the box (I think).

So, if the ST holder who puts the ticket up for exchange doesn't get a taker, they don't get any cash back. I wonder if they can think, "oh bollox", I will pop along to the game then, or once you have offered up for exchange, it is gone..

You’d hope at the end of the season they’ll reassess ticket prices to get every game sold out

Back
Top Bottom