Tottenham Vs Celtic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has been a very successful pre-season, in my opinion, which I hope we'll conclude with a nice display and win against Schalke next week. It's really got me excited about the start of the season!

I hope this is the scoreline against West Ham. It got a little boring at points, but all in all was exactly what I want to see. I wish Celtic had actually played more 1st team players so that we could have gotten a much more accurate representation of what needs to be worked on, but with a scoreline like that against Celtic? Even if it's their U21's, I'm not complaining.

I hope this is the scoreline against West Ham. It got a little boring at points, but all in all was exactly what I want to see. I wish Celtic had actually played more 1st team players so that we could have gotten a much more accurate representation of what needs to be worked on, but with a scoreline like that against Celtic? Even if it's their U21's, I'm not complaining.

Tbf, it was stupid on our part to schedule to play a club on a weekend smack dab in the middle of their Champions League qualifying. They were never going to play a remotely close to full strength side. I'm sure it's never as easy as that, but surely we could have found another top league side for today that could have given a better fight.

Tbf, it was stupid on our part to schedule to play a club on a weekend smack dab in the middle of their Champions League qualifying. They were never going to play a remotely close to full strength side. I'm sure it's never as easy as that, but surely we could have found another top league side for today that could have given a better fight.
Thats it, think we should have played against stronger oposition our last few games to have a better view of where we are

I would actually have liked to see us play Sevilla. I don't really watch too much La Liga (basically none), but if I had to choose a team they'd be the one I watch, so that's a personal plus. On a professional level, they're in Europa and they've been in the top half of the table for some time. Maybe next season.

I would actually have liked to see us play Sevilla. I don't really watch too much La Liga (basically none), but if I had to choose a team they'd be the one I watch, so that's a personal plus. On a professional level, they're in Europa and they've been in the top half of the table for some time. Maybe next season.

Without checking to see if they were available today, yeah I agree that would have been much better (and they wouldn't have been tied up in CL qualifying, so undoubtedly would have put out a better side). Hopefully the club will remember this when planning friendlies in the future.

Without checking to see if they were available today, yeah I agree that would have been much better (and they wouldn't have been tied up in CL qualifying, so undoubtedly would have put out a better side). Hopefully the club will remember this when planning friendlies in the future.

I would have also love to see them play Club Tijuana. That's 100% so that I can see Spurs in my backyard though. Xolos haven't been a good side for a few years and Liga MX is certainly not a top level league. It wouldn't help Spurs other than to maybe spread their name in Mexico.

I would have also love to see them play Club Tijuana. That's 100% so that I can see Spurs in my backyard though. Xolos haven't been a good side for a few years and Liga MX is certainly not a top level league. It wouldn't help Spurs other than to maybe spread their name in Mexico.

Haha that's a longAF trip from London to Tijuana. Hope it works out for you though at some point bro.

Back
Top Bottom