Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spitting is disgusting but pre-pandemic it wasn’t really a health risk.
Im not defending him, just giving my opinion that we shouldn’t turn into a society where people aren’t forgiven for their mistakes.
Spitting on somebody isn't a mistake.

It's fucking vile and disgusting and could also constitute assault.

No normal person would even think about doing it.

Form an orderly queue gents!

:mourbye:
take a number waiting GIF

Great post. I think I agree with every single point you make here.
So everything we do now we will continue to blame Jose? Had we won we would big up Mason. Lose and the awful Jose breathed the fear of the dragon in the players. Every player needs to take responsibility for bottling that final! Absolutely nothing to do with Jose and the players know it.

Only clueless or bias supporters who have their heads in the sand won’t admit it. I hope Levy isn’t thinking like you two above cos if so we are well fucked aren’t we?

they played like a Jose team,
If Jose had still been here this would be in melt down
but its only Ryan's 2nd game, he is only young, he is only in charge till the end of season

why then sack jose last week it could have been done today ?
why didn't we have an experianced man ready to jump in to hot sit till end of season ?
Levy's fingers on it again
The worst part is there are some utterly clueless people blaming Jose for this loss!

We were playing against the best team and coach in world football. It was a cup final they brought their a-game.

Coached to foul and kill off any sort of momentum. I'm only surprised that Mourinho never got our players to do the same
Saw him try in the Amazon doc. Be intelligent cunts etc. Our lot don’t listen.

So everything we do now we will continue to blame Jose? Had we won we would big up Mason. Lose and the awful Jose breathed the fear of the dragon in the players. Every player needs to take responsibility for bottling that final! Absolutely nothing to do with Jose and the players know it.

Only clueless or bias supporters who have their heads in the sand won’t admit it. I hope Levy isn’t thinking like you two above cos if so we are well fucked aren’t we?
Did you read the original post? It was hardly blaming Jose for everything, and more talking about the state of the players. We can argue about how we got there with some of these guys, but the fact that something has changed isn’t really up for debate.
Have a look at Son. He used to be the kind of player to take on a defender and try to make something happen. Now (this spring and second half of the season), he comes down the wing and receives that pass. Only now he curls back and outside and looks for support. There are plenty of examples of that, and it’s through the lineup. Players have had this ingrained now and it’s not going to change under three days of Ryan Mason.

I was watching the Chelsea and Spurs final in 2015 and surprise surprise, defensive mistakes (led to the goals) the same as this team. And yes, Mason was in the match as a player and want to take a guess as who was the Chelsea's manager? :)
Finals not to be played but to win.

Back
Top Bottom