Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really don't like the "Mourinho vs Pep" bit in the title.

We're Tottenham Hotspur it's our final not Mourinho's.

In fairness will be the 26th time they meet as managers.

No other two managers teams have played each other that many times.
Can expect some Jose mind games.......

I hope we don't have to endure another game where they get 30 shots. Say what you want about our recent victories over them but we have ridden our luck.

I hope we play a game with a bit more control rather than letting them pepper our goal. I can't see it working out well for us if it's similar to the last game we played against them. Not trying to be negative.
All part of the masterplan apparently- possession and territory are a thing of the past.

Man City is the final level boss. I think United's true level was shown yesterday, we're better than that.
I fully expect the guys to be fired up in a way we haven't been in the past and the big bonus is having a manager who has done it before.

Really don't like the "Mourinho vs Pep" bit in the title.

We're Tottenham Hotspur it's our final not Mourinho's.
I think the more focus is put on Mourinho, and not the team, the better. Let them focus on the actual game, let Mourinho take care of all the media stuff which he loves.

I think the more focus is put on Mourinho, and not the team, the better. Let them focus on the actual game, let Mourinho take care of all the media stuff which he loves.

I've been saying that since Mourinho got here. Loads of people have been slating him for what he says in press conferences, but I think it's just a tactic to divert attention away from the players.

The Trust want the allocation of tickets to be based on loyalty points.

The chances of any fans being able to attend the League Cup Final are extremely slim. The date of the final was put back to 25 April, but the current public health situation provides little if any prospect of the game going ahead in front of a crowd. To cover all bases, we asked the Club to issue tickets according to the mechanism in their T&C’s, based on ticketing points, if fans were allowed to attend.

Back
Top Bottom