Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Trust want the allocation of tickets to be based on loyalty points.

The chances of any fans being able to attend the League Cup Final are extremely slim. The date of the final was put back to 25 April, but the current public health situation provides little if any prospect of the game going ahead in front of a crowd. To cover all bases, we asked the Club to issue tickets according to the mechanism in their T&C’s, based on ticketing points, if fans were allowed to attend.
Agreed with all of that. Very slim chance of tickets being available. IF they are - e.g. 2,000 / 4,000 whatever - it should be done on loyalty points, just like it would for a normal away game or final. Gutted I'll miss out unless we get 20,000 odd!!

I really want to get excited for this game, but I'm struggling to not be terrified and also expecting the same old recent performances....aaaaaaggghhhhhhh

Both City and ourselves have a week "free" before the game.
If we are still involved in the EL we will be playing on the Sunday before and City on the Saturday.
If both teams are still in Europe then both play knockout games Wed/Thu after the final.

Edit: If we are still involved in the EL it's likely we will have to play our postponed game v Soton in the week before the final.

Last edited:
Be a real shame is some fans cannot attend if only for the occasion,
Me, I'll be going for a long walk in the beautiful Kent countryside, this will not be pretty
Citeh beat Chavs 6-0. The final went to pens

It's a one off game.

I remember going to Wemberlee for the 91 semi thinking we were going to be battered 3/4-0.

As Martin said, a cat in the corner makes strange leaps.

Back
Top Bottom