Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulham are a great side

I reckon we should sit back and keep all our players on the goal line and play for what would be a very respectable nil nil draw

I would have Kane on the bench for this one and start with Vinicius.

He needs a rest but we can bring him on if we need him.
Kane didn’t get a sniff today. Sonny was crap and the rest of the team couldn’t give him a decent pass. I’d start him and hope he gets a goal and some sharpness.

Fulham after an awful start to the season have drawn their last 4 and in their last 6, only defeat was after a creditable performance at Man City.

Draw written all over it.

IMO a lot of the problem recently is the same(ish) team playing every 3 or 4 days.

Players pretty knackered which is why we see so little pressing (same for other PL teams).

And I think Spurs have played more games (due to EL qualifying games) than any other team - this season any team not involved in playing in europe has the advantage of a lot of recovery time between games.

Only way out, is to start to rotate the starting eleven - even if the likes of Kane and Son are always on the bench if not playing.

Think we need to see Vinicius starting. Could we see Dele making a start as a no 10 ? And Bale as RW ?

I am just flat.

You know, we have some winnable games coming up starting with Fulham but only on paper.

I can safely say that right now I would not be confident in predicting victory in any one of them.

Back
Top Bottom