Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my opinion, we should have these players on the pitch:

Hart;
Tanganga, Sanchez and Davies;
Winks, Lo Celso;
Bale, Lucas;
Vinicius.

Then we need to find a solution for the RB position - assuming we want to preserve Aurier for Chelsea. And we also need one more player for a midfield/attacking midfield role. Lo Celso could play deeper - next to Winks - or as a 10 as a result of this choice.

My first instinct would be playing Lo Celso next to Winks - and one of Dele Alli or Lamela (if he´s fit) as a 10. The only problem here is that Jose tried this against Antwerp and the result was a disaster. I´m not saying it would happen again, I´m saying he might think twice.

If Lamela is available, then I would play him as a 10. The only question mark would remain in relation to the RB position. Just saw a post by Fattynomates Fattynomates in which he mentioned Cirkin as a option. That could work. Tanganga (RB), Sanchez, Davies (LCB) and Cirkin.

If approaching fitness again, I'd 100% save Lamela so he's nice and fresh for whatever role he's likely to play against the Chavs.

Playing the racists just isn't the same without Coco spreading the love.

Do not want to see Kane, Son, Ndombele or Hoijberg anywhere near this game, not even on the bench. Our B team should be able to get the job done and if they can’t, serious questions marks will come up in January for those players

What an easy easy half that was.

So glad we can make 10 changes from the weekend, still play well and dominate. Opposition aside, it's still great to know we have that depth possible now.

Ndombele excellent - take him off at HT though with Chelsea in mind. Though to be honest, there's such a low risk of injury with how easy this is, I wouldn't even mind him staying out there because he's such a joy to watch.

- 4 crackin' goals.
- Brace for Vin.
- Yoof debuts.
- Everyone looking sharp.
- Oppo didn't get a sniff.

Will take that all day long....

Scarlett & White both came close.... Either scoring would have been sweet icing!

Gonna be so psyched by the time Sunday comes around....

COYS! :tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom