Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only mystery is whether JM starts with the better players or finishes with them. 5 subs allowed.
Starting XI reverse fixture November 5.

HART, Joe
DOHERTY Matt
ALDERWEIRELD Toby
DIER Eric
DAVIES Ben
WINKS Harry
SISSOKO Moussa
LO CELSO Giovani
BALE Gareth
MOURA Lucas
KANE Harry
That was away. Surely we can play some youngsters, like Clarke, against Ludicrous.

Id be half tempted to rest Eric, move Davies over and give cirkin a run out a left back.
I also would be tempted to give Harvey White an opportunity in midfield, but the player would have a good rest before this game and I think there will be no problem givin Kane or Son like 45 minutes till we kill the game and then give the youth some game time.

[FORMATION=433,Hart,Aurier,Sanchez,Davies,Cirkin,Sissoko,Winks,Lo Celso,Bale,Vinicius,Moura][/FORMATION]

Subs: Lloris, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Dele, Bergwijn, Kane, Son, Clarke and White.

9 changes from the match against City. Although I have a feeling Jose won't rotate this many players. Son might actually start. And won't be surprised if Hojbjerg and Dier start as well.

Chelsea will have a midweek match as well and so will Woolwich next week. But by the time we face Liverpool, they will probably have wrapped up their group, and play their reserves in the CL. So we'll need to do the same if we want to face them on equal footing

[FORMATION=433,Hart,Aurier,Sanchez,Davies,Cirkin,Sissoko,Winks,Lo Celso,Bale,Vinicius,Moura][/FORMATION]

Subs: Lloris, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Dele, Bergwijn, Kane, Son, Clarke and White.

9 changes from the match against City. Although I have a feeling Jose won't rotate this many players. Son might actually start. And won't be surprised if Hojbjerg and Dier start as well.

Chelsea will have a midweek match as well and so will Woolwich next week. But by the time we face Liverpool, they will probably have wrapped up their group, and play their reserves in the CL. So we'll need to do the same if we want to face them on equal footing

No Rodon?

I also would be tempted to give Harvey White an opportunity in midfield, but the player would have a good rest before this game and I think there will be no problem givin Kane or Son like 45 minutes till we kill the game and then give the youth some game time.
45 mins till we kill the game off?

Been watching Spurs long? 🤔

45 mins till we kill the game off?

Been watching Spurs long? 🤔

It's beggars belief; no matter how many times we come a cropper (Antwerp, Colchester... Not just us tho', tbf) people still casually underestimate what it takes to win a game of professional football against a highly motivated opponent.

Back
Top Bottom