Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, a decent performance against Ludogrets wipes out the past two years of generally very underwhelming performances.

I'm not rooting against him or anything, but one game doesn't flip the narrative.
Agreed but maybe Jose has laid out what he has to do and what he expects from him and Dele has decided to knuckle down

If that’s the case and we get some of the old Dele back then it’s a win win surely!

Agreed but maybe Jose has laid out what he has to do and what he expects from him and Dele has decided to knuckle down

If that’s the case and we get some of the old Dele back then it’s a win win surely!

Absolutely.

Last night it looked to me that the penny has finally dropped with Dele. His mindset seemed to have changed slightly (possibly all that was needed). There seemed to be more grit and less fluff. I've been worried that his mind had gone, but after last night's performance, less worried. It would be good to have the old Dele back again (you know, the sparkling genius who was also a little ****).

Last edited:
Absolutely.

Last night it looked to me that the penny has finally dropped with Dele. His mindset seemed to have changed slightly (possibly all that was needed). There seemed to be more grit and less fluff. I've been worried that his mind had gone, but after last night's performance, less worried. It would be good to have the old Dele back again (you know, the sparkling genius who was also a little cunt).
Exactly what I thought through my dodgy stream with Dutch commentary

Exactly what I thought through my dodgy stream with Dutch commentary

Someone told me that if you google 'totalsportek' followed by the names of the two teams who are playing, by clicking on the correct website you can see a long list of links to illegal streams, then simply choose the one that works best for you.

Please don't do this, because it's against the law. I implore you - PLEASE don't do it.

Someone told me that if you google 'totalsportek' followed by the names of the two teams who are playing, by clicking on the correct website you can see a long list of links to illegal streams, then simply choose the one that works best for you.

Please don't do this, because it's against the law. I implore you - PLEASE don't do it.
I wouldn’t think of it
#nowinnofeelawyers

Harry Redknapp once gave a Premier League debut to a Spurs academy player called Cameron Lancaster - I think it was against Wigan. Year older than Harry Kane.

But he had some nice touches and actually looked okay. He didn't make another appearance for Spurs and now plays for Louisville City in the USL.
How the fuck do you know that?

Really shit opponent but it was nice to be able to watch us play 90 minutes of front foot football that didn’t trouble the sphincter.

As shit as they were, and everything has to be caveated by that, we also did good things, worked hard, pressed well and cohesively, Winks was very good all game, got through a fuck ton of ball, played some lovely incisive passes and Ndombele was finest gravy for an hour. Both the CB’s did well on the odd occasions needed and nice to see Vinicius get a couple. Everyone was pretty ok.

Last edited:
Really shit opponent but it was nice to be able to watch us play 90 minutes of front football that didn’t trouble the sphincter.

As shit as they were, and everything has to be caveated by that, we also did good things, worked hard, pressed well and cohesively, Winks was very good all game, got through a fuck ton of ball, played some lovely incisive passes and Ndombele was finest gravy for an hour. Both the CB’s did well on the odd occasions needed and nice to see Vinicius get a couple. Everyone was pretty ok.

Even though they were shit; we didn't let them breath and the energy and tempo was there from the off, which was an extremely welcome sight.

Really shit opponent but it was nice to be able to watch us play 90 minutes of front foot football that didn’t trouble the sphincter.

Do you have problems with your sphincter?

Another positive post from the owner of the site !
Kind of a daft post really, I don't post endless derogatory remarks about the club, its management, the board, or it's playing staff - but you do.

I endure a relentless tide of abuse from arcspace, despite numerous requests to never comment on each others posts, which I am more than happy to never do.

If you come at me - I am at liberty to defend myself, it's really that simple.

You set yourself up for comment by not being able to stop making carping remarks about one of our players who I believe doesn't deserve the shit you dish out. It's my belief that your criticism is based on your ignorance of his contribution to the team and also to the national team. If you continue, I'll continue to make disparaging remarks about what you post. If you set yourself up as a target, you have to expect to get shot at.

I don't tell you not to post and I only comment on the contents of your posts, as far as I am aware.

Kind of a daft post really, I don't post endless derogatory remarks about the club, its management, the board, or it's playing staff - but you do.

I endure a relentless tide of abuse from arcspace, despite numerous requests to never comment on each others posts, which I am more than happy to never do.

If you come at me - I am at liberty to defend myself, it's really that simple.

You set yourself up for comment by not being able to stop making carping remarks about one of our players who I believe doesn't deserve the shit you dish out. It's my belief that your criticism is based on your ignorance of his contribution to the team and also to the national team. If you continue, I'll continue to make disparaging remarks about what you post. If you set yourself up as a target, you have to expect to get shot at.

I don't tell you not to post and I only comment on the contents of your posts, as far as I am aware.
Our sponsor obviously has a persecution complex.
I have politely disagreed with him about the qualities of Winks but othef than yhat you would think my name was Arcspace.
Debate is one thing, unnecessary abuse is not needed.

Back
Top Bottom