Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Big game, too soon for Reguilon?

Toon.jpg

Live - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

toontwo.jpg

COYS!!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Reggie incoming.... PUMPED! :tobyarm:

Hugo
Doherty / TA / Dier / Reguilon
GLC / PEH / Ndombele
Lucas(*) / Kane / Son

(*Needed more from Stevie B tonight so can't see him starting)

Reggie incoming.... PUMPED! :tobyarm:

Hugo
Doherty / TA / Dier / Reguilon
GLC / PEH / Ndombele
Lucas(*) / Kane / Son

(*Needed more from Stevie B tonight so can't see him starting)

Would prefer Sanchez over Toby (I've lost faith in the Toby/Dier partnership) but otherwise I hope that's what we see.

Until Bale gets fit and running that right wing spot is up for grabs. I prefer the impact Lucas and Lamela make off the break - they usually do something useful - but are often anonymous when they start.

Bergjwin didn't impress tonight and he seems to be viewed as a LW option first and foremost so I don't think we will see much of him on the right.

Tailor-made for Bale to come in and take that RW spot.

Would prefer Sanchez over Toby (I've lost faith in the Toby/Dier partnership) but otherwise I hope that's what we see.

Until Bale gets fit and running that right wing spot is up for grabs. I prefer the impact Lucas and Lamela make off the break - they usually do something useful - but are often anonymous when they start.

Bergjwin didn't impress tonight and he seems to be viewed as a LW option first and foremost so I don't think we will see much of him on the right.

Tailor-made for Bale to come in and take that RW spot.

- Dier is a prediction rather than a preference.
- Yep. Bring on Bale.

Important game. We need to keep the winning going against the teams we should be beating which Newcastle are. Need to win Sunday and Thursday which sets us up nicely against Man U the following weekend which will be the first big test. Looking forward to it

I really want to see that midfield to see if it works, but I’m not so sure considering how conservative Mourinho is.

Up until tonight, I'd have agreed with you, but I think between Winks, Sissoko & Dele; they're kinda forcing Jose's hand.....

Hugo
Doherty - Toby - Dier - Reguillon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele - GLC
Lucas* - Kane - Son

(Would like Coco or Bergwijn instead of Lucas but anyway)

2-0. Newcastle are solid defensively. Shut down Saint-Maximin and we're good.

Back
Top Bottom