Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
After watching it all year, am I missing the big offensive advantage of the pushed up/tucked under backs?

It seems every misplaced pass sets off a counter. What needs to change to see the advantage?

We never ever play that first time ball to Udogie charging into the channel any more. If not what's the point of inverting him?

I'd drop Porro for Royal - at least Royal can defend and fucking runs around providing an option. Porro is just permanently stuck on the edge of our box never looking dangerous. Use his weapon (his crossing) or get him off the pitch.

Ironically, a back five of Porro, Romero, Dragusin, VDV and Udogie would probably have seen us do well under Mourinho and Conte.

We had defensive managers and gave them shit defenders.

Now we’ve got an attacking manager and failed to replace one of the best forwards in world football.

Spursy.

Dare I say we look like a side mostly composed of young players considerably younger than their peak that finished 8th last season and sold their best player.

Our start has created false impressions to where we're at. We're top 6 level but considerably below the top 3
Were not that young a team

Haven't kept a clean sheet at home since October. Our inability to keep goals out is not bad luck. It’s tactical suicide from Ange. Anyone with knowledge about the game knows that.
Our fullbacks and defensive midfield are just awful defending, MUST strengthen those positions this summer!!

I love Porro and Udogie, but man are they awful defending. I've said for a long time we need defensive alternatives better than Emerson and Davies at fullback.

And Bissouma isn't good enough if we want to get to the next level. He's good with the ball, and carrying the ball forward, but awful defending. Sometimes he hardly tracks back, and when he does, he picks up nobody! Our opponents just have to do cut-backs, he's nowhere to be found.

Let's turn this fucking game around now! Bents on for Biss, and if nothing changes the first 15 minutes Lo Celso on for Madders.

Back
Top Bottom