Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to Iggy-pops?

Yellow card AND SinBin + 'reactions removed' as well? :contesmile:

Did I miss a complete meltdown?

I watched Zaha closely and he was whinging and gesticulating towards multiple players all the time he was on the pitch.

He only has himself to blame, he is bit of a spoilt baby frankly

Can't stand him... So glad we never bought him. Such a whiney little cunt.

Seems fairly obvious to me, it was a set up, beige was used in a loaded manner. I'd guess so that it kicked off an argument over some people being oversensitive to "potentially" racist connotation.

I wouldn't bother engaging any further.

Genuine question:

Where's the racism angle of "Beige"...... It's just meant "boring" to me for decades.... I don't want to walk into a shit-storm cos I"m not down with twitter-talk.

First comment after the game yesterday and once again thought we were really good! First 20 was abit slow but my god Conte has improved this group of players. Look so much better and we are so much more direct.

Thought the front 3 were brilliant, Skipp was awesome (even got his own song!), Emerson was great and Dier played well again too.

Best part of the match though was seeing Zaha get sent off. He is a player I truly despise, such a whiner. Most affected player in the Premier League. Really glad we never decided to sign him.

COYS!

I'm not a huge fan of the 3/4/3; I think we get overrun in midfield. As you say, was certainly the case for the first 20 minutes.

Really looking forward to seeing us under Conte's 3/5/2 when he has the players he wants.

Yeh 343 is a real big ask without an absolute monster like Dembele or Kante to dominate the MF in one way or another.

Even in 352; still got no time for ghostly dossers though.

Glad to see these more welcoming messages.
I’ve been Spurs for 7 years now - my son researched EPL back then and chose Tottenham for us. (Bright boy)

Still learning the depth of the game, but never miss a game these days.

Biggest advice I can give the new US fans: try to learn English spellings and avoid the inevitable cunt-offs on here!
Your son is a very smart lad, keep up the good work!!

Shouldn't be allowed Admin Admin , us old folk get easily confused!
mummy mummy - please pick a name and stick to it!
Joke Reaction GIF by Best Friends Animal Society
Unfortunately confusion is my middle name! Old age doesn’t come alone

Keep reminding yourself: Spurs won , Hammers lost.

Repeat to yourself: Games in hand and Conte is the manager.

Tell yourself : Harry scored again.

Memorise Harry, Moura and Son all scored in the same game.

Finally: Father Christmas does exist.

Glad to see these more welcoming messages.
I’ve been Spurs for 7 years now - my son researched EPL back then and chose Tottenham for us. (Bright boy)

Still learning the depth of the game, but never miss a game these days.

Biggest advice I can give the new US fans: try to learn English spellings and avoid the inevitable cunt-offs on here!
You sir, are a scholar and a (Southern) gentleman. Y'all....

40k in the stadium watching. I would think it was because of late confirmation and covid?
-Got this info from someone at the match

Back
Top Bottom