Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Relax. This one's a keeper.

:llorishowudoin:
Confused Wait What GIF by Film Riot

I hate that the See You Next Tuesday word is so common and accepted on here. It’s not accepted in society but here it is thrown around like this is a truckers cafe.

don’t worry about the difference in the spelling as long as you have a USA reference in your name most decent people on here will recognise that. There are probably 5-6 trolls / shitposters on here, I think there is a list somewhere of the most ignored posters - they are all on that list.

Welcome to the forum Jnrbuckeye2756 Jnrbuckeye2756
It's just a word. And although considered vulgar and "the worst swear word" it's a one size fits all word for all situations and we really aren't that offended by it. Apart from Mrs P, but she's a lady.

It's also used as a term of endearment among friends. It's not always intended as being offensive.

It's just a word. And although considered vulgar and "the worst swear word" it's a one size fits all word for all situations and we really aren't that offended by it. Apart from Mrs P, but she's a lady.

It's also used as a term of endearment among friends. It's not always intended as being offensive.
I've always assumed Ulrika Jonsson Ulrika Jonsson was a lady too, there are a few of us posting now.
Anyway, that word has lost it's shock value now, seeing it in print so regularly does that to a person. As long as no-one uses it about me, I ignore it. I still don't like hearing it though.

So only 40000 there which must be the lowest PL crowd since the old ground was demolished. However I felt watching on TV that they were more vocal than when we have had capacity crowds but not sure if that is because those missing are the quieter ones or because the Football is now more entertaining. I got back to celebrating the goals more vocally after months of little or no reaction. No longer think that it is pointless to score as the opposition will get back in it.
Not certain if the lack of attendance will hit the club's finances badly or if a lot of the missing fans were season ticket holders that just lost the money. Food and drink would have taken a hit.

son has been pretty poor
There was this time he got the ball on the run and I thought he’d cut in and take a shot at least, he managed to mess it up, we don’t create many chances for a team reliant on Kane and Son. Who lately seem to actually not know what to do with the ball or know what to do with the ball but have the pace of a tortoise

but it's easily replaceable - so why not do so?
it's not mandatory to use it, and we could show a little respect to the people that find it offensive.

I try to, and it's not that difficult

but it's easily replaceable - so why not do so?
it's not mandatory to use it, and we could show a little respect to the people that find it offensive.

I try to, and it's not that difficult
In fairness if you spent your time worrying about what people found offensive nowadays your head would explode

You mean Ulrika Jonsson Ulrika Jonsson isn't a lady? Did Sven know?

Back
Top Bottom