Tottenham vs QPR (away) - THE RYAN NELSEN DERBY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello. Lurker and 1882 goer here-been to all since barca. Despite the £50 I still think it was still better to be at the game than to watch it on tv. At least we had a bit of a laugh. Was pleased to amuse a few people near me in the lower tier with singing to Cesar 'Gomes is better than you'! My highlight in a painfully dull game!

Yes, but that would be the case with all 20 Premier League clubs.

Of course. Personally I don't think that the 'conversion rate' is good usage of stats that's all unless it is categorised in some kind of way e.g. distance. It's a tough one.

I can see we've had the most shots on goal of any team and we've scored the 4th most goals. Obviously it would be better if our conversion rate was better as well.

it was so cold today that by the last 5 minutes, i didn't really care if we only drew as i just wanted it to end so i could go home.

2 points dropped today, we were pretty sloppy, misplacing passes and going to sleep at times. ade was absolutely useless today and his hold up and link up play was non-existent. he probably already has his mind on the warmer climates of south africa. dembele wasn't his usual self today and got bullied by m'bia and i don't really know what bale was doing. didn't really have any attacking threat up front as no one really wanted to run around a bit to create space and maybe a chance or two. early kick offs don't suit us very well

oh, and £50 for that shithole, you must be having a giraffe

it was so cold today that by the last 5 minutes, i didn't really care if we only drew as i just wanted it to end so i could go home.

2 points dropped today, we were pretty sloppy, misplacing passes and going to sleep at times. ade was absolutely useless today and his hold up and link up play was non-existent. he probably already has his mind on the warmer climates of south africa. dembele wasn't his usual self today and got bullied by m'bia and i don't really know what bale was doing. didn't really have any attacking threat up front as no one really wanted to run around a bit to create space and maybe a chance or two. early kick offs don't suit us very well

oh, and £50 for that shithole, you must be having a giraffe

:harrylol:

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

1358000115268.gif

We lost there last season, so that's another extra point on the board...shit game though...Harry parking the bus, who'd have thought it.

If we had managed a draw in this fixture last season under Redknapp we would have finished above Woolwich and been in the Champions League. He might still be our manager if that had happened.

If we had managed a draw in this fixture last season under Redknapp we would have finished above Woolwich and been in the Champions League. He might still be our manager if that had happened.
But he did, and then he fucked off and disappeared for several months while he was the bookie's favorite to succeed Capello, and then tried to hold the club to ransom for a new contract, after showing relegation form in the last few months of the season, for the second year in a row.

I really enjoyed Redknapp's tenure, but his last few months were a disgrace, and I think he did more than enough during that time to warrant his termination.

Just back from a concert, managed to find a pub to watch this in, strange experience, small tv, no sound from the match instead it had Irish trad music playing over it full blast :carrollwtf:... That was an experience.

With regards the match:

- :adegrin: & :dembele: -> :avbfacepalm:

- Hope :sandro: is okay :avbpray:

I didn't get to see the game :defoe: was there anyone around him? Or did he go down in his own?(!)

Ball bounced in the middle of the park, kinda stretched out to volley it, no one around, landed awkwardly outstretched, seemed to have some sort of give on his knee from the replays, rolled around a bit, and was helped off, no stretcher tho thankfully (That's how I remember it anyway, bare in mind a few beverages on a breakfast-less stomach :bentley:)

Ball bounced in the middle of the park, kinda stretched out to volley it, no one around, landed awkwardly outstretched, seemed to have some sort of give on his knee from the replays, rolled around a bit, and was helped off, no stretcher tho thankfully (That's how I remember it anyway, bare in mind a few beverages on a breakfast-less stomach :bentley:)
Fuuuuuck. I read an article that it was a "knock" which made it sound like a contact injury. You guys use "knock" for everything :harrylol: He won't make the united game then. Hopefully it's a sprain and 2-3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom