Tottenham vs QPR (away) - THE RYAN NELSEN DERBY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The exchange of words from Harry to Andre after the game was a lot like an awkward manly chat from an ex-husband to new-partner just after an embarrassing fight.
However AVB was left the dominant, smiling character as he knew no matter what he was going home with the girl :avblol:

The ESPN co-commentator said 'He's rolling around on the floor and that usually leads me to believe he's not that badly hurt'

Yeah who the heck was that idiot?

Shocking commentary, kept referring to the entire QPR staff as friends on first names, Clint Hill was described as an "old school class defender", etc., etc.

It's sad that Americans get a large part of their 'soccer' education listening to these wallies.
Not only. A lot of lads who watch streams as well (me for example - I'm Estonian). But I must say these wallies do not affect my understanding of football, neither does it damage my support for Spurs!

Was a good laugh during the entire first half and some of the second, was lucky to be near the bloke who kept the AVB songs going.

Half time beers was a joke, but was funny when we finally got the shutters open to a roar of woaaaaaah WAYYYYY! for all three shutters, then the Peggy Mitchell banter followed by a "Wheres Grant!?"

Asked the steward if she gets it all the time, apparently she does. SHe must love working the away end everyweek. YOU SLAG!

Half time beers was a joke, but was funny when we finally got the shutters open to a roar of woaaaaaah WAYYYYY! for all three shutters, then the Peggy Mitchell banter followed by a "Wheres Grant!?"
Shit ground no beer, shit ground no beer!

I reckon that was me and my mate. Row 14 left of goal. Big thanks to the guy in front of me who sang along early every time.

AVB, AVB, AVB oh AVB
Whispering words of wisdom
AVB......

Loved it when we gave to Taarbat and then he confused himself (not hard), and lost it for a Lloris kick. Adel is looking a little festively plump.

Yeah who the heck was that idiot?

Shocking commentary, kept referring to the entire QPR staff as friends on first names, Clint Hill was described as an "old school class defender", etc., etc.

If you were watching ESPN feed that was Steve McManaman no doubt. I turn the volume way down for the ESPN games if he's working. He's pretty anti-Spurs but also he's just an absolute bore of a person.

I reckon that was me and my mate. Row 14 left of goal. Big thanks to the guy in front of me who sang along early every time.

AVB, AVB, AVB oh AVB
Whispering words of wisdom
AVB......

Loved it when we gave to Taarbat and then he confused himself (not hard), and lost it for a Lloris kick. Adel is looking a little festively plump.

Lol yeah, me and my mate row 12 just infront of you joined in, got quite a following that song by the end of it.

I must have been the only one here who sat in the upper tier, atmosphere wasn't bad, loved it when Yid Army got going for a few minutes at a time (at least that's what it felt like).

Surely that confirms it as a fake - authentic one would be in Brazilian

3rgkpu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom