Tottenham vs Queensh Pork Razors

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Because I haven't started a match thread in ages.

Believe it's the only PL game of the weekend and a great chance to catch up ground by winning our game in hand.

I'm going for a 3-1 win.
Kane with 2 and Vertonghen with the other

We always struggle here and they'll have players up for a game against us. However, we smashed them at the Lane and have no reason to believe we won't win this one. A tight 1-0 win with a late goal I think, and yes that is a zero.

Just thank god its not Redknapp, Ramsey seems a great lad he will do us a favour

Harry would have got them as fired up as West Ham

Must win. We have a lot of away games, 7 in total and on paper it's the "easiest" away game alongside Burnley away. We smashed these cunts 4-0 and it was by far the easiest three points in this tough premier league season, we should have no fear against this potential relegation outfit.

1414409831026_wps_3_image001_png.jpg

I hope we beat them on the pitch, batter them off the pitch and tear down their tin pot piss stained ground.

(I'm not at all annoyed I didn't get a ticket)

Back
Top Bottom