Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
We move on with heads held high...

redstar.jpg

COYS!!

Last edited:
Honestly I’ve lost all enthusiasm for the season already. Like Olympiacos this is a team in very good domestic form and they will think they can beat us. Every opponent will think they can beat us right now.

Doesn’t seem like Poch has the balls to drop any of our shite players so we will probably get another shite result. If we don’t win this game then we will not get out of the group.

Would give my left nut for that line-up nowadays :dier:

Lloris (injured)
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose (3 of the 4 are still here yet have 'GTS' i.e. gone to shite)
Dier (GTS) Dembele (Broken)
Son (As patchy as always) Eriksen (GTS) Dele (GTS)
Kane​

Bearing in mind 9/11 are still on the books; the names - on paper - really aren't the problem.

Lloris (injured)
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose (3 of the 4 are still here yet have 'GTS' i.e. gone to shite)
Dier (GTS) Dembele (Broken)
Son (As patchy as always) Eriksen (GTS) Dele (GTS)
Kane​

Bearing in mind 9/11 are still on the books; the names - on paper - really aren't the problem.

oh yeah, on current form sure - just have fond misty eyed memories from 3 years ago, wished players didn't get old or turn shite !!

Back
Top Bottom