Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don't think he is. I don't see why those loses would be intolerable but the last ten months acceptable (obviously in terms of this season, but with the rot beginning back in Feb).

I think he's fine, as long as we're not in a relegation scrap around Jan/February.

Ironically, all those who complained about Levy not having ambition and failing to support his manager might see it now, in his supporting the manager.

Look what good him having a spend up did for us this summer too. :troll:

[FORMATION=4231, Gazzaniga, Foyth,Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies, Sissoko, NDombele, Lo Celso, Deli, Lamela, Kane ][/FORMATION]

Son is most likely out but we have the “good fortune” of not having any more major injuries other than Lloris. Time to start Lo Celso and try something a little different.

[FORMATION=4231, Gazzaniga, Foyth,Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies, Sissoko, NDombele, Lo Celso, Deli, Lamela, Kane ][/FORMATION]

Son is most likely out but we have the “good fortune” of not having any more major injuries other than Lloris. Time to start Lo Celso and try something a little different.

Do we know if GLC has any previous in a wing/wide forward role?

Sheffield are a very very good team and statistically have one of the best defences. I have a bad feeling we will lose this 3-0

Am dreading this, have a horrible feeling that we just wont be up for it. For heaven's sake, please don't play Eriksen and give our new signings a chance.

Gazzaniga

KWP----------Sanchez---------JV---------Davies

Ndombele-------Skipp--------Lo Celso

Lamela----------Kane--------Sessegnon

Austin, Dier, Winks, Parrott, Cirkin, Alli, Tanganga​

Altogether omitted from the squad:

CE, DR, Lucas, Foyth, Sissoko, Toby, Serge.... (Son rested I assume)

The cull is all go for you now Blakey?

Don't frankly care right now, I'm starting to loose the will to live from this bullshit season.
Wd will probably loose to this lot of organised cloggers, we are going to be lucky to finish 12th at this rate. Then what are the levy lovers going to say, because it will be to late then and our club will be back to being a mid table joke with no hope of coming back

Don't frankly care right now, I'm starting to loose the will to live from this bullshit season.
Wd will probably loose to this lot of organised cloggers, we are going to be lucky to finish 12th at this rate. Then what are the levy lovers going to say, because it will be to late then and our club will be back to being a mid table joke with no hope of coming back

We'll never win a game again..... Tune out NOW!!! :angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom