Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally agree....people keep accepting poor performances and poor decisions and poor subs and then complain about us being poor.

You have to separate the on and off field faults, which is what a selection of out fanbase can’t do.
You just cannot blame Levy for Pochs tactical flaws. Despite every single thing the owners have done wrong, this team should be at least 10pts better off this season. At LEAST.
People would rather keep accepting the bad results than admit some of their favourite players are no use anymore too. Hugo, Toby, Jan, Christian, Dele and to an extent Harry Kane are not the players they used to be, but fans don't want to admit it or see them dropped. Hugo, Toby, Danny and Christian have all made it clear they want to go, but because they have been good servants, certain fans are more than happy to overlook their failings.

Why they keep gettting picked, well that's another matter.

Anyone got a feeling its the players who want Poch out?
I've never seen such a dramatic change in a team as this, we look League one standard at best.

I think it’s almost entirely down to the players. They gave it their all for five years, came up short and don’t have the heart to start again. Poch’s approach is gruelling and they could earn more money doing less elsewhere.

Team looks dead on its feet.

Totally agree....people keep accepting poor performances and poor decisions and poor subs and then complain about us being poor.

You have to separate the on and off field faults, which is what a selection of out fanbase can’t do.
You just cannot blame Levy for Pochs tactical flaws. Despite every single thing the owners have done wrong, this team should be at least 10pts better off this season. At LEAST.

Exactly, we had the lead against Liverpool, Woolwich, Leicester, Everton and Sheffield United and took 3 points out of 15.

Levy has made many mistakes but it doesn't change the fact that Poch cannot get things going on the pitch. For almost a year we have been a soft team that is easy to play against, that is entirely down to Poch. His coaching is not working anymore.

Exactly, we had the lead against Liverpool, Woolwich, Leicester, Everton and Sheffield United and took 3 points out of 15.

Levy has made many mistakes but it doesn't change the fact that Poch cannot get things going on the pitch. For almost a year we have been a soft team that is easy to play against, that is entirely down to Poch. His coaching is not working anymore.

The sad thing is it has all become too predictable. We were 2 up against the scum and I somehow knew we were going to let them back in the game. We had no game plan at that score... they were open and we could gave used this to score a couple more goals, but instead we were the ones who conceded. It felt inevitable.

Another thing that annoys me is that I don't see our players fired up for a derby of such importance. They seemed equally unmotivated for the CL final. It's something I find unacceptable.

The sad thing is it has all become too predictable. We were 2 up against the scum and I somehow knew we were going to let them back in the game. We had no game plan at that score... they were open and we could gave used this to score a couple more goals, but instead we were the ones who conceded. It felt inevitable.

Another thing that annoys me is that I don't see our players fired up for a derby of such importance. They seemed equally unmotivated for the CL final. It's something I find unacceptable.

The last time we really started properly was against Chelsea at Wembley last season, we tore into them straight from the kickoff and the game should have ended 10-1.

A year on it's hard to believe that we are watching the same players. There are so many things wrong at the moment but you can see the difference between a confident team and one that has given up.

The darkest hour is just before dawn.

giphy.gif

Question ...is this the darkest hour, or will it get gloomier?

Back
Top Bottom