Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone ridiculing the Pochettino years have a word. The bloke did miracles. Biggest crime was achieving waaaaaayyy over expectations and making that arrogant cunt Levy think he could play with the big boys on a small time budget.

Sky Sports schedule from 5pm onwards:

5pm-5:15pm - Talk about Kane leaving

5:15pm-5:30pm - Talk about Kane leaving

5:30pm-5:45pm - Talk about Kane leaving

5:45pm-6pm - Talk about Kane leaving to the sexiest club in the world Manchester United

6pm-8pm - Talk abo— wait there’s a fucking football match on?!

8pm onwards - Talk about Kane leaving while also creaming over the sexiest club in the world Manchester United

We cut our nose off to spite our face before benching Walker those years ago, don't be foolish. EL and finishing above West Ham/Woolwich still needs getting over the line, and Kane can/will play his part in that. If he's leaving, let him leave on a high and get the golden boot over that cunt Salah.
If he's leaving, I couldn't care less if he gets the golden boot or not, my only concern is that we win our last two games.

Left at the final whistle. Fuck saying thank you to the players. We’ve had a year of unbelievable turmoil. All of us have seen friends, family and businesses we care about suffer. These jokers take the piss. Utter scum every one. People in my company have given everything for their jobs. Many front line staff have suffered enormously. Some have paid the ultimate price. I can accept the high salaries if it’s paid back with effort. But this has been a disgrace. I don’t care of Poch is getting a bit tired, if Mou is a bit harsh, if it’s generally quite hard being a pro footballer. Fuck off. Play with effort. Play with pride. Play for the club. And we are the club. Levy you’re a cunt too. Albeit thanks for the two burgers, pie, hot dog and fries. Shall we call it the tasting menu? Each course beautifully accompanied by Heineken. I’m fucked. Both by alcohol and these overpaid social media misfits. Up the Spurs. We’ll all be back. Unlike these papier-mâché snowflakes. Love you all. Up the Spurs.

I genuinely feel sorry for younger fans. We won 11 trophies between 1961 and 1984. Had 2 or 3 very close runs at the title in the 80s and was unlucky not to win the League Cup in 82 and FA cup in 87 as well.

Going to football was cheap and brilliant fun. We had the biggest away support in the country in 1977-78 and 1978-1979. I loved it.

Last edited:
Well he can't pick and choose his new club.

That's all dependant on who, if any, meets Levy's asking price.
But he can choose to leave Spurs.... WE can't (or won't) ever stop supporting the club. No matter where we are.
I think that was my point....

If winning a trophy was the only criteria that mattered in supporting a club, then about 88/89 Football clubs wouldn't have fans each year.... cos let's face it, only 3 or 4 clubs are in with a genuine shout of winning ANYTHING each season.... (and now fucking Leicester of course!)

Belonging, identity, history... taking the good AND the bad, is what makes supporting a club.
Sticking with them through thick and thin... even IF it's more thin than thick!

Sometines I feel completely stupid for supporting a club whose owners don't give a fuck if I support them or not, but also don't seem to give a fuck about giving us anything worth supporting.... yet here we all are.... in the vain, naive hope that Billy Nic mk.2 will turn up and guide us to another Double next season!!
It almost certainly won't happen again in most of our lifetimes, and I feel like an idiot for hoping it might one day.... but we keep on SUPPORTING, no matter what... cos we are SUPPORTERS!

if the club gave ME £200k a week to PLAY for them, let alone support them.... I'd never leave.... and the reality is, fans and players ARE different species...

I'd never want to play for another team to potentially help THEM win something ahead of a team I already support.... but that's why I'm a short, slightly chubby 48 year old with no football career to speak of behind him!

I supppse the only vague comparison I can make is that **if Star Trek offered me more money to leave 'playing for' Star Wars... would I consider it....?
Maybe, it's only a job, after all.... but then again, I didn't grow up 'supporting' Star Wars!

I love Tottenham SO much, it's been part of my life for well over 40 years.... but every time I feel let down by the club, no matter how hard I pretend to be 'done with it all' I... WE all still keep coming back.

I know it's a rather over dramatic comparison, but many football supporters are locked into something akin to an abusive relationship or drug addiction....
A one way love affair that nearly always ends in pain and disappointment, (apart from the occasional, fleeting 'high') but one we all keep coming back to for more!

It's fucking nuts!

** blatant; "I've worked on Star Wars" post alert**

Last edited:
We are shit!
That is all.
Fucking embarrassing.
I am disgusted, fucking disgusted..
I will gladly take mid table /relegation mediocrity for a while,if it means we get rid of all the deadwood and leeches.
53 years old&supporter. 45 years attending games and that is most I have been let down(apart from the FA Cup semi final against Everton in the 90s). I may be over reacting,but I really thought we ,as fans would get a reaction tonight,and a decent shift. But no.
Bollocks

ive just realised after seeing videos on Twitter that everyone was in the top tiers

thats just... wow. Like, wow. £60 and they coudlnt even give the fans the better seats in the house for the final home game.

Fuck ENIC and fuck Levy, enough is enough, they are taking the piss out of us

Back
Top Bottom