Tottenham Vs Villa - Wed 19th May - KO 6pm, live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

shut up about Winks FFS
we get it, he can't do anything that you like

knock yourself out with some positive comments about the other players - or the state of the pitch

anything but a constant whine
Further proof if ever needed how little of the game you actually understand- truly laughable

Hi Spurs fans

Very surprised at how lacklustre Spurs looked, particularly with the fans being back in the Stadium and obviously having more to play for than us. After watching you beat Wolves so comfortably on Sunday, this wasn't the Spurs team I was expecting to show up tonight.

Second half I was expecting to be under the cosh, but never really happened and we looked more like the side from early in the season with Jack back in the team.

Great for a couple of the lads who have helped us get to the Youth Cup final to make their debuts as well.
Well done to Villa. They took us apart. How long will Jack stay do you think?

Do you guys think I would have a case for suing my dad for getting me sucked into supporting spurs? Honestly, could have a potential child abuse case ffs.
Have you supported Tottenham in the Sugar or Levy reign?
Has your love for Spurs been passed on from you family?

We can help, call Tottenham Lawyers For You to see if you may have a claim, we work on a no win no fee basis

To get started please provide any photos your family has of Spurs lifting trophies, we realise many of these will be in black and white..
Any old Spurs shirts that your family were wicked enough to buy you.
Also please advise how often you were mentally abused with stories about the double winning team of 61 or tails of Greavsie as a goal machine.

Once we have this information we believe you can get substantial compensation to spend in the club shop, or on a Season ticket for your own children

So call Tottenham Lawyers For You

Call 1 800 WE’RE NOT GREEDY WE’RE NICE

Finally the big winners could even get enough money from their retired parents to buy a new flat in our exciting new property portfolio in N17

Have you supported Tottenham in the Sugar or Levy reign?
Has your love for Spurs been passed on from you family?

We can help, call Tottenham Lawyers For You to see if you may have a claim, we work on a no win no fee basis

To get started please provide any photos your family has of Spurs lifting trophies, we realise many of these will be in black and white..
Any old Spurs shirts that your family were wicked enough to buy you.
Also please advise how often you were mentally abused with stories about the double winning team of 61 or tails of Greavsie as a goal machine.

Once we have this information we believe you can get substantial compensation to spend in the club shop, or on a Season ticket for your own children

So call Tottenham Lawyers For You

Call 1 800 WE’RE NOT GREEDY WE’RE NICE

Finally the big winners could even get enough money from their retired parents to buy a new flat in our exciting new property portfolio in N17
Sadly I have no claim my family are all Woolwich, now that would have been abuse if they made me support them

So frustrating - I hate what Jose has done to this side....no confidence and reduced ability from last season to this. Not one player has been coached to be better than before he arrived.

Look at the players Poch improved - Kane, Sonny, Dier, Toby, Dele , Danny etc

We cant just get rid of everyone so we need a coach that can improve players desperately.....Regulion , Tanganga and Bergwin being the biggest opportunities.

there will be no massive rebuild here Levy wants too much for the players
look how he wasted money on Rose he could have given him a free transfer and part paid his wages to get rid instead he kept him paid his full wage and Rose just trained and went home

The fans in the stadium were an utter disgrace and contributed to the loss. Booing your own team - FUCK OFF.

My press mate was working the game. At half time SON stormed down the tunnel shouting that the fans were booing them all the time. And I quote 'They keep booing. Everytime we pass, everytime. Fucking hell. I can't play like this". He also made reference to the same thing happening at Wembley.

At the end of the day, Villa exposed our weakness. Our defenders are not very good at playing out from the back and don't like to be pressured on the ball. We have no outlet for long balls since Son/Bergjwin don't contest them, Harry can't jump because of his ankles and they doubled up on Dele.

Well played to Villa and a good example where we need to make improvements for next season.
Fucking hell idiots like you blaming the fans.
Son has been a disgrace for months and according to you storming down the tunnel claiming I can't play like this.
How about giving 100% rolling up his sleeves and actually trying.
Our weakness is that we have a squad full of wankers who when faced with a team that has the will to win crumbles.
These lazy overpaid wankers look for any excuse to paper over the cracks that they are shit.

Looking on the bright side, I'm not sure if Mr Levy has realised that he has lowered the price of Cider by 12.4% per millilitre.

Was £4 for 330ml and now £5.29 for 500ml.

Trick missed.

I was given the actual glass bottle when I got my first one and when I was about 75% of the way through it, someone came rushing over in a panic to pour the rest into a plastic cup.

I would have had to be Daley Thompson to reach the pitch from where I was in the South Stand.

The fans in the stadium were an utter disgrace and contributed to the loss. Booing your own team - FUCK OFF.

My press mate was working the game. At half time SON stormed down the tunnel shouting that the fans were booing them all the time. And I quote 'They keep booing. Everytime we pass, everytime. Fucking hell. I can't play like this". He also made reference to the same thing happening at Wembley.

At the end of the day, Villa exposed our weakness. Our defenders are not very good at playing out from the back and don't like to be pressured on the ball. We have no outlet for long balls since Son/Bergjwin don't contest them, Harry can't jump because of his ankles and they doubled up on Dele.

Well played to Villa and a good example where we need to make improvements for next season.

That is complete and utter bollocks.

The crowd were generally quite supportive. I never boo, never have but there was booing when players on 100k a week can't pass a ball 5 yards to someone in a white shirt.

Back
Top Bottom