Tottenham Vs Watford - Sun Aug 29th - 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We also put 3 past West Ham to squander. And 5 past Southampton. 6 past United.
We scored a shit ton early on last season.

My point is, the team and the fans will have to refrain from not melting if we have a game where we don't score and either draw or lose as a result. 1-0 isn't a sustainable scoreline.

Interesting some bitter gooner was on the radio having a go at Spurs for winning 1-0
He took exception to the fact we used to taunt them for boring 1-0 wins and said "I bet they don't find it boring now they're at the top"

I wouldn't say boring, no. More worrying. Even before Mourinho Spurs had a history of throwing away leads. It's not easy watching us hold on.
Yep very worrying that we’re top of the league.

God I despise you.

Yep better than last season at least. Really like tangana. Not sure about skipp yet but better than what we were putting in that place last year.
Shows how much out the loop I am. Didn’t realise sissoko had left ha. Signed for Watford 2 days ago!

Great news. As you say, those other 3 next would be good too. Rose & lamela off the books too.
improved on last season. but enough for top 4? Seriously doubt it!
Tottenham fan here.... :thumbup:

:dawsonlol:

1eSJ.gif

I am better fan than you 🚨 ALERT.
Ha. Didn’t know lamela had gone until he scored for Seville too. Gone off football a lot these days. Go days without reading up or watching any of it. 50m pound signings of players I’ve never heard of. Hard to get excited for us with levy/enic getting us to look up at West Ham.
I know, not trying to make out I am a better than you has blown your mind.
Everyone knows the best Spurs fans go around telling others they “ain’t proper Spurs fans like me”. I am the bestest Spurs fan in the whole widest world. Don’t worry hun, I’ll vote for you as Spurs number 1 fan!

ps. Your one to talk about transfers. Making up villa stopped all transfers cause of your pro enic/levy agenda. That’s who you’re a real fan of!

Last edited:
Ha. Didn’t know lamela had gone until he scored for Seville too. Gone off football a lot these days. Go days without reading up or watching any of it. 50m pound signings of players I’ve never heard of. Hard to get excited for us with levy/enic

You've no right to complain.... That's a landscape you've tirelessly (yet tiresomely) advocated for for years.

getting us to look up at West Ham.
Everyone knows the best Spurs fans go around telling others they “ain’t proper Spurs fans like me”. I am the bestest Spurs fan in the whole widest world. Don’t worry hun, I’ll vote for you as Spurs number 1 fan!

You feel inferior to West Ham if you must; but 19 years out of 20 suggests quite clearly that you're completely wrong to do so.....

Ha. Didn’t know lamela had gone until he scored for Seville too. Gone off football a lot these days. Go days without reading up or watching any of it. 50m pound signings of players I’ve never heard of. Hard to get excited for us with levy/enic getting us to look up at West Ham.

ps. Your one to talk about transfers. Making up villa stopped all transfers cause of your pro enic/levy agenda. That’s who you’re a real fan of!
Nope... no I'm better than you alert, although I would have thought you would have known about a Spurs transfer, especially as you proclaim to be a Spurs fan and post on a Spurs forum...🤔

Oh and as for Villa....

Villa have now confirmed (via BBC WM) that all outgoing transfers are currently on-hold. This includes the moves that will take Jack Grealish to Tottenham Hotspur and James Chester to Stoke City.

:levywhoa:

Nope... no I'm better than you alert, although I would have thought you would have known about a Spurs transfer, especially as you proclaim to be a Spurs fan and post on a Spurs forum...🤔

Oh and as for Villa....

Villa have now confirmed (via BBC WM) that all outgoing transfers are currently on-hold. This includes the moves that will take Jack Grealish to Tottenham Hotspur and James Chester to Stoke City.

Imagine being a Spurs fan and not knowing who's been sold and who hasn't.
:harrysmile:

Oh and as for Villa....

Which shows your wrong. July 21st that’s dated.
We bidded 25m on 8th august

Oh look they made some transfers before our bid for jack & after they said no more transfer business! Strange way to not do transfers by doing transfers!

They even signed McGinn on same day we bidded for jack!
Your argument makes no sense & is 💯 incorrect as per usual.

lies as normal to defend your true love… :levylol:

ps. You thought wrong, would happily live without knowing some Spurs news for a few days. I could get by pretty easily to be honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom