Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's amazing isn't it? To hear some of their verdicts on the game is just bewildering. Sure, we've all got a bit of bias when it comes to our own side, but to some of them they totally dominated from start to finish, swarmed all over us, shot after shot, desperate last-ditch defending, Lloris' hands stinging, zero chances created from us, only scoring from a corner and defensive error. Fucking delusional. I love it!
Let them talk us down.....never has a good rendition of “we’re shit, but we’re beating you” been more apt.

This was their improvement period, and we are above them. And we are trash.
Good luck Scum.

They all fucking suck badly and they are pissed off they have not got two great and consistent strikers such as Kane and Son.

Update on the racist Son comment.

I would like to know why they didn't apologise sooner

Is this the same course Justin has been on?

I don’t know what game Charlie Nicholas was watching on Sunday, must have been in a parallel universe.
Kane, Son and Moura all didn’t fit into the system Mourinho played, Woolwich let Spurs off the hook and created more chances 👀 and Spurs were poor at the back as Mourinho keeps chopping and changing there.
I know he is a Woolwich man, but he needs to actually check the match stats and also bear in mind their keeper was their best player.
You would think Spurs perpetrated some sort of smash and grab on Sunday the way they are bumping their gums about the result.
This clown is unbelievable with his comments.I used to think Merson was bad but this fool takes bias to a totally new level. I don't think he has predicted us to win hardly at all this season. In reality the stats show it was a pretty even game where Woolwich had a bit more possession, but at the end of the day we scored 2 to there one. I see he has us down for a draw at Newcastle

Update on the racist Son comment.

I would like to know why they didn't apologise sooner

Is this the same course Justin has been on?

They lost their sponsorship from Harry's and then he pulled Claude. Robbie Lyle is either very stupid (for believing Claude) or a hypocrite.

Has anyone got the defense of the comment video. The fact they would even try and defend it when it was clear as day is ridiculous and says a lot about the sort of people they are.

It’s been taken down unfortunately.. It was beyond embarrassing.
Claude said he meant Spurs will be bringing a DVD out because we beat them. Robbie said that is a standing joke amongst Woolwich fans. Claude went on to say Frank Lampard mentioned about bringing a DVD out so does that make him racist..

They thought they were being clever but the public saw through it and it backfired massively.
Robbie himself had to admit that the video was a mistake.
All this was only because their Sponsors pulled out of their deal and said they didn’t want to be associated with that channel.

It’s been taken down unfortunately.. It was beyond embarrassing.
Claude said he meant Spurs will be bringing a DVD out because we beat them. Robbie said that is a standing joke amongst Woolwich fans. Claude went on to say Frank Lampard mentioned about bringing a DVD out so does that make him racist..

They thought they were being clever but the public saw through it and it backfired massively.
Robbie himself had to admit that the video was a mistake.
All this was only because their Sponsors pulled out of their deal and said they didn’t want to be associated with that channel.
What a pair of absolute twats.

The video in which Claude says the slur is EXACTLY the time Son was being subbed off. People realised this almost instantly and yet, they still tried to back pedal and act as if nothing was said.

Has anyone got the defense of the comment video. The fact they would even try and defend it when it was clear as day is ridiculous and says a lot about the sort of people they are.

You can just imagine these cunts before they started recording. "Yeah yeah bring up Lampard too so we can deflect it onto him"

As racist comments go, I don't think it is really really bad. It is racist for sure, but I don't think Claude hates Asians, it is stupid and ignorant more than anything. Had he straight up apologised, said he now understands it was ignorant and he would be educating himself more i think that would have been fine.

When I was at teenager I sang the adebayor song which I put in the same bracket and quite frankly I'm a bit ashamed of myself and other spurs fans for doing it but I don't think the majority did it out of hate. Thankfully, things have moved on.

Outright lying to everyone when the evidence is clear as day is frankly bizarre and pretty damning.

Back
Top Bottom