Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whenever it suits Woolwich,.
When all their players are fit
When they have had more than a weeks rest
When any suspensions have expired
When we have several injuries
When we have played 3 other games that week
When Michale Oliver is available and his mum is on VAR,

I'm just hoping they don't organise it for the 13th April as I have a wedding to go to that date and I know how difficult it will be for the pride and groom to arrange for someone to take my place last minute...

Maybe that is what they are holding out for by not naming a date. The whole system is so corrupt I wouldn’t be surprised if we got 1 or 2 decisions go our way over the next few matches to make sure we close the gap on Woolwich so Sky can have their finale.
Sounds very tin foil hat but nothing would surprise me these days
Yeah. It will probably be played in Qatar.

Whenever it's played, I'm hoping for at least 5 of their best players to be unavailable, then we serve them justice. Cheating frauds.

Can somebody remind us of their injuried and international duty players who were unavailable for the original date?

COVID:

Ødegaard

AFCON:

Elneny
Partey
PEAub
Pepe

INJURED:

ESRowe
Cedric
Tomiyasu
Kolasinac

RED CARD (BANNED):

Xhaka
Partey

Outgoing players not replaced in Jan window (making a mockery of them crying about depth):

Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Loan)
Sead Kolasinac (Cancelled contract)
Pablo Mari (Loan)
Calum Chambers (Free trf)
PEAubameyang (Free trf)

========================================

Likely starting XI for OG NLD:

Ramsdale
Chambers Gabriel White Tierney
Lokonga Patino
Saka Lacazette Martinelli
Nketiah

vs:​

Our likely starting XI:

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Lo Ceslo Sessegnon
Lucas Kane​

(Not like we didn't have our own absenses to deal with... Romero, Son, Dier, Reg, Berg)

WANKERS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom