Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The premier League allowed that though. Can't see them allowing us to block away fans,unless we come up with a good reason. Maybe get health &safety to look at it...
I was obviously joking in the first instance.

I do think all the players they didn't have when the game was due should be made to sit out this one.
They clearly wanted it off because of AFCON, injuries and suspensions.
Shouldn't affect us, not our fault a game scheduled before the window opened was postponed for 5 solid months because of them.

I was obviously joking in the first instance.

I do think all the players they didn't have when the game was due should be made to sit out this one.
They clearly wanted it off because of AFCON, injuries and suspensions.
Shouldn't affect us, not our fault a game scheduled before the window opened was postponed for 5 solid months because of them.

But karma has come back to bite them… they will be without Tierney, Tomiyasu and likely Partey as well. Meanwhile we will have Sonny, Bentancur and Kulu, none of whom would’ve played the scheduled fixture. As a Spurs fan, in hindsight I am absolutely delighted they bottled the game.

But karma has come back to bite them… they will be without Tierney, Tomiyasu and likely Partey as well. Meanwhile we will have Sonny, Bentancur and Kulu, none of whom would’ve played the scheduled fixture. As a Spurs fan, in hindsight I am absolutely delighted they bottled the game.
I think we'd have beaten them when we were due to play them so maybe we're no better off and no worse off.

COVID:

Ødegaard

AFCON:

Elneny
Partey
PEAub
Pepe

INJURED:

ESRowe
Cedric
Tomiyasu
Kolasinac

RED CARD (BANNED):

Xhaka
Partey

Outgoing players not replaced in Jan window (making a mockery of them crying about depth):

Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Loan)
Sead Kolasinac (Cancelled contract)
Pablo Mari (Loan)
Calum Chambers (Free trf)
PEAubameyang (Free trf)

========================================

Likely starting XI for OG NLD:

Ramsdale
Chambers Gabriel White Tierney
Lokonga Patino
Saka Lacazette Martinelli
Nketiah

vs:​

Our likely starting XI:

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Lo Ceslo Sessegnon
Lucas Kane​

(Not like we didn't have our own absenses to deal with... Romero, Son, Dier, Reg, Berg)

WANKERS.

My god; reading this again.... I want to smash them SO fucking bad! .......I mean a serious battering!

They would have had to supplement their XI with ONE(!!!) of their proverbial kids to honor this fixture even though a week or two before they steamrolled a Leeds side that were forced to field 5 teenagers.

Disgusting creatures.

We've got some great people in our team, taking time out for these things 🥰

Imagine if Lloris saved it! :hugoshock:
THIS is why we love our club...
Our players seem to genuinely CARE... Yes, of course they were ASKED to do this, but they've done it with a humility, and care that goes beyond just rich footballers talking to 'mere' fans...

This is worth a 2-goal start if nothing else!

Back
Top Bottom