#tottenhamultras, well sort of

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

on the spurs under 18 post, someone suggested that the London fa women’s cup final that is taking place this Thursday would be an ultras even. so with my youthful exuberance I contacted the club and eventually got in touch with "Glenn" who sent me this

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the e-mail.

The final itself will be played on Thursday 29th March 2012 Kick off 7:30 at Harrow Borough FC.

Address is as follows :-

Harrow Borough Football Club
Earlsmead
Carlyon Avenue
South Harrow
Middlesex HA2 8SS

Entrance to the game is £3 Adults and £1 Children.

It would be fantastic to see as many Spurs fans at the game and I know that Karen is looking to get the game publicised fully on the Spurs website and in the match day programme. Our Reserves are also in the London WFA Junior Cup on Sunday 25/03/12 and this again is a real testament on how far the club has come.

As Karen said this is the first time we have reached this final in our 20 year history, so it would be great to receive your support.

The London WFA Cup has been won mainly by Woolwich, Millwall or Charlton over the last 15 years so it would be great to see our name on this trophy.

If there is any other info you required, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Kind Regards

Glenn Weaver
THLFC Chair
07958 760998

So the plan is to meet at Harrow on the hill which is on the metropolitan line. Then, do pretty much what we did against Charlton, have a few beers and sing our harts out to see Spurs lift their first trophy of the season. it would be nice to carry on the ultras movement, rather than let it die so this is really just trying to keep the momentum and have a good time watching spurs. It would be great if we could get a dozen or so people, but it’s really just about a having a good Fighting cock time supporting the shirt.

I can't afford this, it's the day before payday :vdv:

Also, if I get in a similar state as the last one, I'd definitely need to take the day off and I've got no holiday days left to take.

Leroy said:

Also, if I get in a similar state as the last one, I'd definitely need to take the day off and I've got no holiday days left to take.

Yeah they are taking the piss charging £3

Not sure if I'll be able to make this either...

To whoever is going, please try keep the chants non-sexist. We'd get crucified if it turned into a big misogynyfest.

I'm really keen for this. The ultras is all about loving the shirt. We did it for the under 18s and our lovely lillywhite ladies I'm sure would appreciate the support.

HOWEVER....

The last ultras night we got around 200 people off the back of several weeks of campaigning and word spreading. Although it would be noble for a few of us to turn up, I fear this sort of thing only really works in decent numbers, otherwise you just look like a small handful of pissheads who will more than likely be ejected from the ground. :mong:

Without even one podcast between now and the game, it could be tricky.

So, in summary, count me i but only if we can get at least 50 people involved.
:harryblow:

Happy to help in any way :rape:

jimmyriggle said:
Also, I have even less idea about our female squad than I did about our U18s.

We're going to need Windy - or his female counterpart - Wendy :ledleylick:

Quite a few of them were at the Billy Nick end of season party.....I seem to remember one of them was reasonably attractive

but that was after about 12 pints

I was at Harrow yesterday checking out the sales, saw the oneils and wetherspoons which are two right turns when you come out of the station. Like JimmyR said unless we had a solid turnout it could be a bit messy.

i dont mind really as long as i'm not on my own, Lewisham is a long way when carrying a banner, which now looks like it will stay at home

Blanchflower said:
Leroy said:

Yeah because that's the only cost involved in going to this game.

Leroy said:
Blanchflower said:
Leroy said:

Yeah because that's the only cost involved in going to this game.

I think you failed to pick up on the sarcasm intended :defoe2:

I would definitely be coming, but I have an event I need to be at, sorry lads, I'll be at the next ultras game, whether it's youth, ladies, pre season friendly, legends, whatever!

I'm in. Thursday's booked off and it's not too expensive on the trains. Won't get too wrecked (may even drive depending on how i'm feeling or if anybody wants picking up/dropping off from anywhere near or between Epping/Enfield/Potters Bar/Barnet/Edgware for your convenience).

I think around 25/30 would definitely be worthwhile.

well i'm in then i'm just glad i wont be alone. however i think i'll leave the banner at home, its a big banner for two people :brad:

is it possible for those who are planning to go, let me know as its quite a long way, i dont mind being just a few but i would like to be sure i wont be on my own

Will have to skip this one , cant get the day off and i am planning to come to London at least two or three times in the following months so i ll need to save every day off i can get

Belgian Spur said:
Will have to skip this one , cant get the day off and i am planning to come to London at least two or three times in the following months so i ll need to save every day off i can get

that is not a surprise considering what you did last time!!!!! we are still in awe :chicco:

Back
Top Bottom