Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you feel this could be why he seems to have it in for us??
It really does feel personal with him!

It's certainly to the point where it does appear personal, regardless of his "rationale," if that creature can be said to have any.

I can't wait for us to unleash the BEAST on the cunt in April!

Just thinking of the prospect of this is getting my britches tighter...

I was a bit gutted that they missed out from the highlights that funny bit where Paulinho was showboating past defenders by flicking the ball over their head and running round them. He did it twice, but the third time you could see the defender was thinking "Fuck this, he's not gonna do me 3 times" and downed him. Can't remember the defender's name though, but was a funny moment where true colours were shown.
MemorableFinishedAlbatross.gif

Brilliant game! Eriksen, Adebayor, Paulinho and Dembele doing 1 touch football around the midfield was a joy to watch. Especially Paulinho, before that cunt Charlie Adam came onto the pitch.

Park Lane lower was great! Couple of Danish guys next to me shouting abuse at Sorenson in the 1st half :akabusi:

I fuckin' hate Thomas Sørensen

To think the Stoke fans spent most of the game complaining about the referee, yet:

1) Fryers got in front of Walters, no foul; also the Stoke defenders did the same to Soldado many times
2) Dawson got to the ball first when they were claiming a pen on Asaidi
3) Our pen was as stonewall as they come, no case of "ball to hand" when your arms are high over your head & together like that
4) Shawcross could easily have been given a straight red with the pen
5) Adam should have had a straight red for going over the top of the ball on Paulinho
6) Nzonzi should have had a straight red for swinging a punch at Ade
7) They did the sarcastic "Finally a decision goes our way" cheer about 15 times in the second half alone. Kind of suggests they got their fair share of decisions doesn't it!

If I could be arsed I'd go on their forum and post that but no point really. Just annoyed that they're complaining about being on the wrong end of "Big Club Refereeing" when it simply isn't true.

I am as much #AMF as anyone probably, but Stokes inferiority syndrome is really piss annoying.

• No, everyone are not out to get you, Stoke. You are just shit.
  • Yes, there is a difference between being "honest grafters" and dirty cunts. Your players are dirty cunts
  • No, referees do not have it in for you. In fact referees would love to have given 3 red cards for Shawcross' penalty, Adams career-ending stamp and N'Zonzis lunge to big name players from CL clubs.
  • No, there is no partisan honour in deliberately trying to play shit football.
  • Yes, your team really is that shit.

Back
Top Bottom