Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just think of how many we would have scored if the Lane hadn't turned into a cabbage patch recently...

From where I was standing sitting in the PL it seemed most of the misplaced passes and scuffed shots were due to the bobbly ground, it really was crap. What's happened to the best pitch in the league? I hope we have a new pitch on the way in January.

Levy must have fired our groundsman as well :levystare:

Charlie Adam really is a fucking shit-cunt. So glad his transfer to us never came to fruition. As a football club we are way to good for him, he suits Stoke perfectly.

Not read back through this, did Dembele get a yellow for being pushed by Shawcross?

Was very strange. Usually when someone is pushed they might head up to the guy and then receive a yellow because of showing aggression, this was not the case here however. Dembele just walked by, a meter away, no actions or anything, then Shawcross pushes him and Dembele just looked confused.

Strange call.

N'zonzi should have been send off also for his swing at Adebayor.

I was screaming about this at the time. He was a few inches away from connecting but he raised his hands and properly swung for him so should have been red carded. Charlie Adam on paulinho also red card. Share cross handball arguably a red card.
I did also think fryers was very lucky not to be red carded for that little tug on the stoke lad that was clean through an that Dawson tackle in the box was also a pen.

Conclusion: refs are pretty shit in general. Howard Webb is supposedly our best one and he got so many big calls Wrong in that Chelsea Scouse game it's a joke

I was screaming about this at the time. He was a few inches away from connecting but he raised his hands and properly swung for him so should have been red carded. Charlie Adam on paulinho also red card. Share cross handball arguably a red card.
I did also think fryers was very lucky not to be red carded for that little tug on the stoke lad that was clean through an that Dawson tackle in the box was also a pen.

Conclusion: refs are pretty shit in general. Howard Webb is supposedly our best one and he got so many big calls Wrong in that Chelsea Scouse game it's a joke
http://www.tsmplug.com/football/highlights/tottenham-3-0-stoke-city-2013-epl-dembele-lennon-goals/
Dawson got his foot on the ball, so I don't think that was a pen - see where the ref is, he would have seen it if it was.
Fryers got a break for sure.
How Nzonzi didn't get carded for his swings at Ade is a mystery

The two most criminal acts were Ade's and Soldado's spurned sitters

I was a bit gutted that they missed out from the highlights that funny bit where Paulinho was showboating past defenders by flicking the ball over their head and running round them. He did it twice, but the third time you could see the defender was thinking "Fuck this, he's not gonna do me 3 times" and downed him. Can't remember the defender's name though, but was a funny moment where true colours were shown.

Brilliant game! Eriksen, Adebayor, Paulinho and Dembele doing 1 touch football around the midfield was a joy to watch. Especially Paulinho, before that cunt Charlie Adam came onto the pitch.

Park Lane lower was great! Couple of Danish guys next to me shouting abuse at Sorenson in the 1st half :akabusi:

I was towards the back of 32 and he also gave a fine rendition of the David Ginola/Any Dream Will Do number as well as 'Why Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For'.

If the club want to create an atmosphere then give the man 8 pints and a free seat for every home game.

Yes I heard the Ginola song a couple of times didn't hear the other though.

Great stuff.

Charlie Adam really is a fucking shit-cunt. So glad his transfer to us never came to fruition. As a football club we are way to good for him, he suits Stoke perfectly.

Do you feel this could be why he seems to have it in for us??
It really does feel personal with him!

He really is a despicable pug-cunt of a man! ...and I bet had Sandro been on the pitch, he wouldn't have ventured near ANY of our players!
I can't wait for us to unleash the BEAST on the cunt in April!

Back
Top Bottom