Training centre update

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I worked there for a while doing the Tiling the video don`t do the inside justice. My favorite area is along the 1st corridor which looks out onto the indoor pitch has all the quotes from the legends on the wall, gave me goosebumps when i saw it, shame it wasn`t showed

Wow. Just an incredible place. Bravo to the club. Levy occasionally gets slated but you can tell he has a real vision for the club.

does look the bollox. i played at our old gaff in mill hill once, really wasnt anything special, i've played at better country clubs in surrey, pitch's and facilities wise. it has to give the players a boost going there to 'work'.

Fucking Levy cutting corners again, skimping on the training ground to save a couple of pennies. Hate him for it.

Say what you like, but that is a pretty impressive sight. Maybe that's where we're going wrong, too cosy for the players, maybe they need to rough it a bit, to toughen them up.

Back
Top Bottom