Transfer Window Lickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This is not an apology piece for the disappointing lack of courage, activity or balls demonstrated by Tottenham yesterday (or in the preceding 30 days) I am as frustrated, perplexed & baffled by the repeated lack of desire to speculate, to add that one extra player, the special ingredient that hopefully makes achieving our aim of CL qualification more likely But what do I really know about the restrictions, limitations or business pressures & opportunities at the Club? Just as [...]

Continue reading...

Sky to a T using Sky Sports News to usher the feeble minded into sky bet like funnelling crack addicts down an alley and selling them bags of flour.

What else explains tweeting a Spurs player who is close to sealing a move with abuse? What normal person thinks that’s acceptable or sensible behaviour? What is the point & more importantly what is the reward? Why vent your fury on a player? I don’t & never will get it. They are all better at football than you are at anything you do. You are a disgrace to the club & yourself & this kind of thing, along with bellowing that our Chairman is a “Cunt” & “our season is over “ is a loathsome by product & feature of modern football.

:adeohshit:

They are all better at football than you are at anything you do.

Who the fuck are we talking about here?

And by the way, there's no god damn way that Bentley is better at football than I am at masturbating.

#winner!

tumblr_mhk19tBCIb1qbpv1zo1_r1_500.jpg

Check his twitter if you fancy a laugh, there's a few classics.

... is that fucker trolling? Exactly how much we're mooted to have paid, does he really blame Levy fortrying to negotiate?

When we we're all in the dark yesterday, we shoulda asked that guy, clearly he's #ITK, i mean, how else would he know what Levy's up too? this guy must be Levys right hand man or something...

:avbshock:

BCCnW_3CAAASjHB.jpg

:avbcringe: You what mate?

How are we going to keep are best players?

:harrysmile:

I think he needs to learn how to speak before he lecture Levy on how to run a football club.

I love the way he cant even speak english, yet apparently knows more about the intricacies of running a multimillion pound business* and football club, as well as the harsh negotiations involved in the transfer of assets worth tens of millions, to clubs around the world that speak any number of foreign languages...

*(Felt really wrong typing that...)

The sheer idiocy in the twittersphere makes me feel embarrassed to support Spurs, as if it meant that I am really associated with them somehow.

Whenever i see Stupid shit on twitter, it makes me want to message every one of their followers and say
"PLEASE dont listen to this moron, his views are his own and do not represent the views of Tottenham Hotspur, or the fans"

I forgive him for Spelling Sigs name with an A, its a hard name to spell. I EVEN forgive him saying he prefers Townsend to Sig, even though its a moot point because they're nothing alike. I forgive his naivety in the process of youth development, leading to his misunderstanding of why Andros is out on loan.

I dont forgive him, for being a clueless fuckwit, making our fans look bad, and not taking the time to maybe research things a bit more and forming a reasonable opinion backed up by some kinda evidence.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/bealeionaire">bealeionaire</a> he mucks up every season out poor start this season and last was down to him</p>&mdash; Kieren Flanagan (@KierenFlanagan) <a href="">February 1, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:nelsen:

Im not saying Levy's perfect either, dont get me wrong.

Im not saying Levy's perfect either, dont get me wrong.

Nobody's perfect, but let's have a look at who we could have instead...

_1746180_hammam300.jpg

Sam Hammam

Ken-Bates-leaving-the-hig-001.jpg

Ken Bates

ridsdale.jpg

Peter Ridsdale

Or maybe even those cunts at Cardiff that decided to change the colour of the kit to Red because they could sell more kits in China and Malaysia.

image-2-for-cardiff-city-3-0-blackpool-in-pictures-gallery-548031300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom