Transfer Window Lickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_mhk7y5be7V1qbpv1zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhk7y5be7V1qbpv1zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhk7y5be7V1qbpv1zo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhk7y5be7V1qbpv1zo4_1280.jpg

The old "do you go to games line" hahaha never gets old

i got WELL carried away!! but people like him really piss me off

How are we going to keep are best players?

:harrysmile:

I think he needs to learn how to speak before he lecture Levy on how to run a football club.
In fairness he's doing pretty well for himself what with running International Rescue and all

In fairness he's doing pretty well for himself what with running International Rescue and all

John was the one stuck in Thunderbird 5 on his own all the time with a sprained wrist, while his brothers got to fly around the world in amazing machines rescuing people and spit roasting lady Penelope. poor bastard no wonder he goes into meltdown on transfer day, he's got nothing else to do.

john.jpg

John was the one stuck in Thunderbird 5 on his own all the time with a sprained wrist, while his brothers got to fly around the world in amazing machines rescuing people and spit roasting lady Penelope. poor bastard no wonder he goes into meltdown on transfer day, he's got nothing else to do.

john.jpg
I always felt that his was the most depressing and desolate life in any TV programme I'd watched

I always felt that his was the most depressing and desolate life in any TV programme I'd watched

You get the feeling he must have really pissed off Jeff Tracy at some point in his life, perhaps he molested Brains or something and that's why he had that awful stutter. So Jeff and Brains banished him to Thunderbird 5 only letting him come back now and then for the odd holiday to "keep up appearances."

You get the feeling he must have really pissed off Jeff Tracy at some point in his life, perhaps he molested Brains or something and that's why he had that awful stutter. So Jeff and Brains banished him to Thunderbird 5 only letting him come back now and then for the odd holiday to "keep up appearances."
Or when they needed to ensure that some solarnauts weren't getting too close to the sun

"Jeez, it's getting hot in here" *mops sweat off brow*

God I loved that show

What always amazes me the same as last night in chat WHO! Would replace Levy/Joe Lewis.

Where are these multi billionaires that would snap up and can afford Tottenham none of them have an answer.

Look at Everton huge club lots of history good fan base and they are run on a much reduced budget and would cost a lot less than spurs to buy out they have has always stated that they would sell if the right buyer came along no one has.

I think we are lucky to have people running the club that have its real interests and desire to make it grow and put it back as one of the top teams in the world.

And for all those that say they are building it to sell it so what if they did don't they deserve to if they felt it was worth it and it doesn't damage the club and anyone in business knows you don't invest like they have to sell it easy.

So that's my I love levy moment out of the way.

:adebaehug: :levylol:

What always amazes me the same as last night in chat WHO! Would replace Levy/Joe Lewis.

Where are these multi billionaires that would snap up and can afford Tottenham none of them have an answer.

Look at Everton huge club lots of history good fan base and they are run on a much reduced budget and would cost a lot less than spurs to buy out they have has always stated that they would sell if the right buyer came along no one has.

I think we are lucky to have people running the club that have its real interests and desire to make it grow and put it back as one of the top teams in the world.

And for all those that say they are building it to sell it so what if they did don't they deserve to if they felt it was worth it and it doesn't damage the club and anyone in business knows you don't invest like they have to sell it easy.

So that's my I love levy moment out of the way.

:adebaehug: :levylol:

Spot on.

The list of people in the world that COULD replace enic, is a pretty short list.

and the list of people we'd be happy with from that list is probably a lot shorter.

No way! The first two are men and Brady's a fucking munter!!

:chicco:

whilst on the subject though...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21300961

Fucking mental about the agents, not sure I fully believe it Sullivan is a lying toerag. Still Agents are the real cancer in football. About time they were eradicated. They are the middlemen that are really not needed. They try to convince everyone that they are needed, but really they aren't.

No one needs an agent. Agents make you believe you need them. That's their greatest skill.

Fucking mental about the agents, not sure I fully believe it Sullivan is a lying toerag. Still Agents are the real cancer in football. About time they were eradicated. They are the middlemen that are really not needed. They try to convince everyone that they are needed, but really they aren't.

No one needs an agent. Agents make you believe you need them. That's their greatest skill.

from my understanding, the PFA will represent you for free, but you can choose to leave and find your own representation, if you so wish.

so yeah basically, agents are cunts and arent needed at all.

like that joorabachian gobshite. what he does almost amounts to being a con artist.

Back
Top Bottom