Tromsø (H) Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

article-2425621-1BEBBB8F000005DC-22_634x413.jpg

Passing game: There were 22 passes in the build up to Defoe's second goal
Fuck, we're turning into Woolwich :leaveityeah:

this is how the conversation went:

Her: La la la business
Me: (I thought she had asked if I wanted any business which made me think she was a prozza, so I politely said...) Sorry?
Her: You look the business darling
Me: Ha ha

I didn't know what to say, so I just laughed and carried on walking, I think she was attracted because I had my hood up :llorishuh: #totnuminit

Bird sounds like she's proper norf.

Still could be a pro though:ledleylick:

just got home, really enjoyed some of the football we played in the first half the build up play for both of Defoe's goals were great. 2nd half was a bit forgettable but was worth it at the end with Eriksen's first goal for Spurs and What a great goal it was. What with our congested fixture list we were never going to exert ourselves against a very weak team, had we have done so then yeah we probably would have looked at a cricket score, but it would have had a knock on effect for our next 2/3 games I'm sure.

Quick word on Lamela, once he learns some English and gels with the squad he is going to be brilliant with us, tonight I could see what Ardiles meant when he said he is a very mature footballer for his age.

just got home, really enjoyed some of the football we played in the first half the build up play for both of Defoe's goals were great. 2nd half was a bit forgettable but was worth it at the end with Eriksen's first goal for Spurs and What a great goal it was. What with our congested fixture list we were never going to exert ourselves against a very weak team, had we have done so then yeah we probably would have looked at a cricket score, but it would have had a knock on effect for our next 2/3 games I'm sure.

Quick word on Lamela, once he learns some English and gels with the squad he is going to be brilliant with us, tonight I could see what Ardiles meant when he said he is a very mature footballer for his age.

Couldn't agree more, even the stewards were cool tonight.

Great night at the lane.

:eriksenserious:

Back from the pub after watching the game. The result is better than I hoped for, but still I'm disapointed. Our lads looked nervous and didn't perform as good that I know they can. But fair enough, we lost for a much better team.

Now I'm hoping that Spurs is doing their job against Sherif and Anji, and beat them both away and home. The job for us starts now, beating those two teams at home, and hopefully do a good job against them away.
And we'll meet again, in Tromso 28 november, and thats going to be a different game.

Best wishes for your Premier League games, and beat the hell out of Sherif and Anji.

didn't catch his number, but I was sat right next to the entrance point and he fucked me off at the start of the second half as I took a photo (need a new desktop wallpaper) and apparently I had the flash on and he kicked off about it, but was ok with everyone else flashing. Then after the game when going for a K-Swiss, he started talking to me and my dad saying how we lack pace going forward and that whenever we go 2-0 up AVB makes negative subs. He is fucking clueless and it pissed me off even more that he doesn't even pay to watch Spurs. What a cunt

Not going for 35 again, will stick to my usual 31 and 32

Back from the pub after watching the game. The result is better than I hoped for, but still I'm disapointed. Our lads looked nervous and didn't perform as good that I know they can. But fair enough, we lost for a much better team.

Now I'm hoping that Spurs is doing their job against Sherif and Anji, and beat them both away and home. The job for us starts now, beating those two teams at home, and hopefully do a good job against them away.
And we'll meet again, in Tromso 28 november, and thats going to be a different game.

Best wishes for your Premier League games, and beat the hell out of Sherif and Anji.

You didn't look embarrassing in any way, thought you were alright.
You're going to have a huge advantage over us with you artificial pitch. we had one to forget against young boys in our CL season a couple years back on such a pitch.

didn't catch his number, but I was sat right next to the entrance point and he fucked me off at the start of the second half as I took a photo (need a new desktop wallpaper) and apparently I had the flash on and he kicked off about it, but was ok with everyone else flashing. Then after the game when going for a K-Swiss, he started talking to me and my dad saying how we lack pace going forward and that whenever we go 2-0 up AVB makes negative subs. He is fucking clueless and it pissed me off even more that he doesn't even pay to watch Spurs. What a cunt

Not going for 35 again, will stick to my usual 31 and 32

Cunt of the day.

:avbdamn:

See lots of people out there bitching about Europa League but injuries can happen in any game. Plus, we absolutely need these games. The squad has had so much turnover that these games are absolutely essential for our development and coming together as a team. Basically extended preseason.
We'd be playing mid-week games if we were in the champions league anyway so it's good practice for the players

Every one of Lamela's touches has purpose, he is going to be absolute class. A little passive and willing to defer tonight but not surprising considering it was his first appearance.
he played for AS Roma,an important club from Serie A ,in Italy ,with many,passionate fans...so, he's a top player for Tottenham now...

Back
Top Bottom